NPC Recruitment of Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM

Join the discussion on NPC Recruitment of Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM and Get all the details about Notification Exam date, Preparation, Syllabus, NPC  Exam Date, Admit card, Preparation, Result, cut off, Paper pattern. and Much More.

For more information official Website :- cgpdtmrecruitment.in

Other Important Articles

To keep track of latest discussions on NPC Recruitment of Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

npc ke liye kaise preparation h 

bhai general science main rrb ki tarah chemistry aur physics aega kya?? rrb ke xam ke baad to chemistry se aur bi zyada nafrat ho gayi h 😞

I have prelims on 20th sept in bhubaneswar...i am from mechanical...kindly comment your's branch and center 

yaar koi bataye general science kaisa aur kahan se padhna hai ???

total kitne ques aane h?? Tech nontech dono aane wale h kya??aur gk ??reply me.

Ye NPC ki Temporary job h ya Permanent job

any body have previous NPC-CGPDTM previous paper $H@RE

NPC Patent Examiner ka last recruitment kab hua tha?

What is the expected Cut-off for the written exam?

frnds  wrist-watches not allowed..thn hw we see time elapsed during exam....???...as it offline exam.

The Examiner job is temporary but likely to get permananet. Last recruitment was in 2011, conducted by CSIR. 295 people were selected, only 150 joined. Even now most of the examiners resign and go to private job bcoz of hectic work and promotion is given after 12 to 15 years only, till then same post only. Each examiner has to examine 230 patents on average per year( 20 in a month) in India and provide a report to each. While the international average is only 7 per month and 90 in a year. India has 130000 patent applications pending and each application takes 4-6 to get a patent

what is placard photo??

is it necessary a photo with date also.

what can be  the approximate cutoff for prelims exam???

Mechanical aspirants for NPC, plz comment. Lets see how many are there? 😃

ye temporary post hai 2-3 year k bad job discontinued ho jayega.

photo size including placard??

and do we have to cross sign it? like half sign on paper and half on photo?

I had called helpdesk.. he told me no sign...nothing else.. but in instructions it says self attested.

iss exam main interview bhi hoga kya Mains ke baad/??

Yar paper is very easy... how didur exam went....

what is the expected cutoff for tday's papr???...i am ec student...pls share ur views