November 2013 Meet, Greet and Interview in India with MBA Admissions-Fisher College of Business , The Ohio State University

Hello to all those interested in pursuing their MBA at the Fisher College of Business next year, autumn 2013. Our admissions committee will be visiting 4 cities in India, following are the key dates :Mumbai: 9th to 12th NovKolkata: 13th to 15t…

Hello to all those interested in pursuing their MBA at the Fisher College of Business next year, autumn 2013. Our admissions committee will be visiting 4 cities in India, following are the key dates :

Mumbai: 9th to 12th Nov

Kolkata: 13th to 15th Nov

Bangalore : 15th to 17th Nov

Delhi : 17th Nov-b 20th Nov

In case you are interested in pursuing your MBA at Fisher and getting to meet and interview with an admissions executive, please get in touch with us at [email protected], we will let you know of the next steps in order to be considered

For all those interested in pursuing their MBA at the Fisher College of Business, OSU can also follow our 2013 Applicant Forum link :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fisher-college-of-business-the-ohio-state-university-applicants-for-fall-2013-25085121/3600949

I am a second year full-time MBA student and an MBA Student Ambassador as well, so in case you have any questions about MBA at Fisher or the application, do let me know.

Best,

Megha Tikoo

MBA Student Ambassador

Full-time MBA Class oif 2013

Hi Sabbathmailer,

I am Arjun Sridhar, currently a 1st FTMBA at Fisher College of Business. Thank you for your interest in FOCB. Firstly, your profile seems to be a competitive one and would definitely encourage you to apply and tailor everything to your strengths. But whether those would suffice to get you an admissions, well we would not know for certain since thats all relative, and thats how every school is in the US.

Now about the scholarship, yes; Fisher does provide scholarships to all eligible students. Then again its relative and would depend on how you get across your message. The expense varies depending on a lot of factors; on an average it would cost anyone between ($800 - $2000) depending on your lifestyle. And the entire expense again depends on your scholarship, if any. So those are things that we cannot put a figure to at this moment.

I strongly encourage you to go through our website completely, http://fisher.osu.edu/ftmba

It has answers to almost all of your questions and also information about all the info sessions which you can sign for; both online and on-campus.

Please do reach out if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Arjun

Hi Meghatikoo,

I applied in R1; am invited for an interview on 11th Nov, interviewer being associate dean.
What should i expect from the interview.
What things i should be prepared of.

Appreciate your help.

ronakooh :I would encourage you to go through our website, look at your essays and resume carefully and know why you want to be in Fisher and what you expect to achieve out of your MBA at Fisher. As it will be a behavioral interview think about all your professional experiences/ situations that will help us connect all that we look for in our MBA students with your background and experiences

Good Luck!!

Megha

@Meghatikoo thank you for your valuable feedback
@Meghatikoo Hello.

I got waitlisted at Fisher. Shall I send the university additional information to evaluate my candidacy?

I know admissions in MBA program are tough, but it's so much of anxiety, please let me know that how are waitlisted candidates actually viewed. And if possible please provide a general outlook on the conversion ratio.

Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.