NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE FOR ALLOTMENT!!! IBPS PO/MT 2

Hello Friends, I am starting this thread to satisfy all queries and details, so that we can share and help each other who has not received any Text on their numbers, regarding allotment.

Hello Friends,

I am starting this thread to satisfy all queries and details, so that we can share and help each other who has not received any Text on their numbers, regarding allotment.

my score is 62.12 cat general i have got noi mail or sms by ibps. now what can i do ?

its a gud initiative

i think we should mail ibps regarding our problem.. and do make a call tomorrow to get our problem solved....
and everyone please share the reply which u get...

Ok i sent a mail to contact @ ibps.in

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
With Due Regards myself xxxxx an aspirant of PO/MT 2013,
Registration number xxxxx, Roll Number xxxxxxx Category:
General, have registered the mobile number xxxxxxxxxxx while filling
the online form. However as it was a year before and now i have
relocated myself at Gorakhpur my old number is out or order. Since
every correspondence by IBPS was also made on Email, i did not find
any cause to get that number Re-issued.
As the Revised Provisional Allotment is being Notified by sms only i
have been not able to find my new allotment.
Its a Kind Request that my new allotment (if any) please be notified
on my new number xxxxxxxx. As I was Previously allotted with Indian
Bank on the Score of 63(general), i am looking forward for a reply.

Details:

My registered email id: xxxx
My new Contact Number: xxxxx

Thanks
Regards
xxxxx

why does ibps has to always commit a mistake,,,,,?? first re allotment n now no mail.....damn,,

@lallulaal actually our problems were getting lost in that crowd and who knows that thread will be shut down within day or two due to excessive spam, so we all will be lost. Its better to be informed here discreetly.

Guys my score is 64.8 but my grad score is less den 60.

@abhimanyu2013 said:
my score is 62.12 cat general i have got noi mail or sms by ibps. now what can i do ?
Which bank were u allotted last time?

hii.....my number is also changed .....so didnt get sms.....score is 72.08 obc....previously i got BOB ....in reallotment ....only god knows.....very disturbed and sad....samjh ni aa ra kya karun ......

@Munish5780 said:
Guys my score is 64.8 but my grad score is less den 60.
Manish, there is no such issue of Grad %. I would suggest you to read the notification. IBPS is the agency which can only recommend candidates but cannot recruit them, so always allotment will stand provisional and only after we sign the bond with respective bank we will be recruited as Banks are actual recruiters in this case.

Score 60.72 , grad 60 , last time iob , cat - obc.
I am accessing net thru phone so dont know abt
the cutoff. Can some one please tell me wts the obc cutoff.
@ganda_baccha said:
Score 60.72 , grad 60 , last time iob , cat - obc.I am accessing net thru phone so dont know abt the cutoff. Can some one please tell me wts the obc cutoff.
obc cutoff is 58.32 u r on safe side bro ......did u get sms or not ....
@pkudaal
nops bro dats u am here with u guys.
Dont know where am hanging ,' its lyk aasman se gire khajur per atke '

prepaid cellphone messages are banned in our state (j&K;) , so i did not recieve any message from ibps. however i have mailed them about my problem, and requested them to intimate me via email.

Hello guys..

I also dropped an email to them..but no response till now...

Mine also the same case..of cell number changed..

This is a sheer example of autocracy of a government organisation when there is no body to check these people..IBPS thinks that they are a oragnisation of technology...But the basics of any recruiting body is to communicate with the participants..These people have just completed the formality of finishing tha task..

So what now guys should i mail my details or a call to ibps will do.
@ganda_baccha said:
So what now guys should i mail my details or a call to ibps will do.
try both