Nomination Thread for " The Interview Thread - Thepla with PP "

Hi All, With popularity of Interview Thread getting increased with every passing day, we feel that it would be better if we can have a thread where only interviews happen ( i.e. puys ask questions and the guest answers them ). We should…

Hi All,

With popularity of Interview Thread getting increased with every passing day, we feel that it would be better if we can have a thread where only interviews happen ( i.e. puys ask questions and the guest answers them ).

We should be able to read all the interviews at a single go is what we think. So, our own @grondmaster suggested an idea and along with @raghav507 , we bring to you slightly modified way for interviewing the guests going forward from now.

Few Directions :
1. This thread should be used for nominations.

2. There would be no deadline to post nominations :D

3. As soon as votes for a person cross 10 votes, I/@raghav507 /@puri.pallavi will contact the person to check out the availability.

4. If the person is available , his/her name features in the guest list ( to be present in first post of this thread as well as interview thread) and we will begin with the interview ( once the previous interview is over )

5. What if another person gets 10 votes on this thread while interview is on for the previous guest in interview thread ?

We include this new person in guest list on both the threads alongwith the date of beginning of interview i.e. when you can start posting the questions. This would generally the day just next to the one when previous interview ends.

6. No deadline to post questions 😁 You begin posting the questions as soon as interview day ( as per the date in guest list ) begins. You can keep posting your questions for a week 😁 So, 7 day window to ask questions.

7. Guests will start answering the questions at their convenience and might start answering simultaneously as questions are being posted. Once all the questions ( posted throughout 7 days ) are answered, we begin with posting the questions on interview thread for next guest in guest list. 😃

8. You dont need any moderator or any one else to make a post that you can start asking the questions. Just refer to the guest list, see who is the next guest and post your questions 😃 This takes care of continuity and reduces chance of thread coming on hold just because no one is making a post about date of asking questions to the guest.

9. Yes, we will maintain the guest list and continuously update it along with the dates as per suggested by the guest on the basis of his/her availability !!

PS : This thread should be used only for nominations and letting you know the additions in guest list along with dates !!

PPS: ONLY questions for the guest will be posted on main interview thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/chit-chat/interview-thread-thepla-with-pp-t-82889/p-3551093?page=1

Grondie - Please add anything that I might have missed above 😃

Cheers and let the nominations pour in this thread ! :clap:

No replies yet
Why don't you be the first to reply?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dart!. this is a new thread. i thought all the replies disappeared and was looking for the bug.

@sonnes said:
dart!. this is a new thread. i thought all the replies disappeared and was looking for the bug.
:mg: :mg:
@visionIIM-ACL said:
Grondie - Please add anything that I might have missed above Cheers and let the nominations pour in this thread !
@grondmaster
@visionIIM-ACL - well captured.

People
, please begin your nominations!

my nominations (in no particular order):

@estranged_gnrs n @grondmaster

cmon lets nominate....my vote for @grondmaster

@anytomdickandhary
i would like to nominate @anytomdickharry sir !! :mg:

MY nomination once again

"Bade pahaad ke pichhe chhote teele ke upar bane puraane peepal ke ped ke niche! baithe" (COPYRIGHTS #bakardiaries) humare PG ke ek MAATR BAKAR BABA :clap:

@BABA_Pencho :mg:

My vote too for @grondmaster 😁 :D

My vote for @grondmaster :mg:

My vote goes to @estranged_gnrs saar! Bring him on! :mg:

Yay!

It will be @estranged_gnrs Saar all the way. :D

Ho gaye unke 10 votes ? :mg:
@keeler.drummer or @Roger.Federer
@Estallar12 said:
Yay!
It will be @estranged_gnrs Saar all the way.
Ho gaye unke 10 votes ?
Close fight between @estranged_gnrs and @grondmaster , seems both will be there in guest list soon subjected to their acceptance of invite 😁
@visionIIM-ACL faarr-- I would like to nominate @grondmaster AKA Modii saarrr
@grondmaster and @estranged_gnrs sir...in no particular order 😃

Deleted a few posts of mine that were duplicates - the queue hangup showed up....

Thanks for all the nominations, folks!

mera vote fr @grondmaster