No. Of Seats in IIFT/JMET/XLRI/FMS

Hi Guys.... Its difficult for me to get the exact information of seats in these colleges. So give me the required details of seats whether for this year or of last year for full Time 2yrs MBA prog.

Hi Guys....

Its difficult for me to get the exact information of seats in these colleges. So give me the required details of seats whether for this year or of last year for full Time 2yrs MBA prog.

Hi Guys....

Its difficult for me to get the exact information of seats in these colleges. So give me the required details of seats whether for this year or of last year for full Time 2yrs MBA prog.

dunno bout other colleges...but as far as FMS(F.T) is concerned :

for 2007 batch -

90 seats in all + 10 for foreign nationals

for these 90 seats, FMS follows a regular reservation for SC/ST/PH...so effectively there are 62 seats for general category.

Hope that Helps!!!
vishu.

IIFT - 2 centers Delhi and Kolkata. AFAIK IIFT-D has 180 seats and IIFT-K has 60 seats

XLRI - 120 BM and PMIR has 60

FMS - FT 90 + 9 for foreign nationals MS 40 + 4 for foreign nationals

JMET- different for all the IITs and IISc

Hope that helps !

ATB

VGSOM has an intake of 120 ppl, rest all have an intake capacity of 60 each but for IISc.. which has an intake of 20 ppl..
though usually most IIT's land up with lesser amount of ppl barring VGSOM and SJMSOM primarily..
Just search for the communities of each institute on orkut for the batch of 2009 n ull get an idea bout how much students does each insti take actually..... This might just be an approximation but still ull get an idea..

IIFT - 2 centers Delhi and Kolkata. AFAIK IIFT-D has 180 seats and IIFT-K has 60 seats

XLRI - 120 BM and PMIR has 60

FMS - FT 90 + 9 for foreign nationals MS 40 + 4 for foreign nationals

JMET- different for all the IITs and IISc

Hope that helps !

ATB

IIFT D has 120 seats and IIFT K has 60 seats.

how many seats are there for the general category students in IIFT ?

VGSOM has an intake of 120 ppl, rest all have an intake capacity of 60 each but for IISc.. which has an intake of 20 ppl..
though usually most IIT's land up with lesser amount of ppl barring VGSOM and SJMSOM primarily..
Just search for the communities of each institute on orkut for the batch of 2009 n ull get an idea bout how much students does each insti take actually..... This might just be an approximation but still ull get an idea..

Hello,
Can u plz give a rough estimate of the rank that an aspirant has to secure in JMET in order to get a GD/PI call from SJMSOM? Would appreciate your quick response...

Hi, It would be so helpful to know the application form dates and the exam dates for all the 'other management inst' that are worth considering.
Mods, pls direct me in case I am at the wrong place

Hi, It would be so helpful to know the application form dates and the exam dates for all the 'other management inst' that are worth considering.
Mods, pls direct me in case I am at the wrong place

Indeed u have posted in wrong thread my fren...
U can find all link here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-09cat-2008-links-25030119

Also PG has launched notification calendar...u can find it here...

PaGaLGuY.com - Calendar of MBA form notifications, deadlines and last dates

ATB