no call converters !!

This thread is for all those ppl who were not able to either receive or convert calls of their dream b school THIS YEAR and want councelling for the future!! Feel free to post your queries comments and suggestions !! DONT LOSE HEART WE ARE HERE TO…

This thread is for all those ppl who were not able to either receive or convert calls of their dream b school THIS YEAR and want councelling for the future!! Feel free to post your queries comments and suggestions !! DONT LOSE HEART WE ARE HERE TO MAKE IT BIG

:'(
@rahuldelhi1989 bro dont lose heart

Ah...meri thread :mg:

Name-Ayush Vashishtha
CAT-97.59 :splat:
XAT-99.82 :mg:
SNAP-99.54 :P
CMAT-315 Marks :|
NMAT-212 :embarrassed:

Acads-
10th-83
12th-79
BTech-71

Calls- XL-HR&BM;, SIBM,SCMHRD,NMIMS,IMT-G,New IIMs, GIM, MDI, NITIE, IIT-Roorkee,Kanpur.

Rejects-SIBM,SCMHRD,NMIMS,GIM----Matlab abhi tak ke nearly sab :P

Converts- IMT-G (DCP :splat: )- Not joining any day :P
Awaited-"XLRI" and the rest :P

Dunno what went wrong πŸ˜› Had not joined the company I was placed in to devote time for these exams as this has been my first attempt. Hoping and being confident about XL right now πŸ˜ƒ :mg:
@ayushnasa -- bhai xl results r still awaited ..... achanak kya ho gyA TJHE !!!!!!!!
@inamoratoshan said:
@ayushnasa -- bhai xl results r still awaited ..... achanak kya ho gyA TJHE !!!!!!!!
Jyadatar awaited hi hai :mg: And mujhe to thread ka concept acha laga to post kia :splat:
Mujhe motivation nhi chahiye πŸ˜› :D
@ayushnasa bro u have multiple options you are not suitable for the thread..
wats ur profile and aceds???

BHAI ......... mjhe chaiye motivation 😁 😁

@jacks_jills said:
@ayushnasa bro u have multiple options you are not suitable for the thread..wats ur profile and aceds???
Updated

FMS was a big disappointment despite the best possible percentile among those selected.

@Mplex discuss ur profile here ... we help u analyse urself ,ur situation and acc to that help u take the best decision :
@Ramboram converting FMS is like reaching the top in itself bt being shortlisted fr it is nonetheless
@ayushnasa said:
Ah...meri thread
Awaited-"XLRI" and the rest

Dude tera XL ho jayega.. dont worry :)
@jacks_jills I just feel that I didn't get enough opportunity in the FMS GD and PI
@Ramboram Yeah same happened with me during NMIMS an experienced guy there dominated the whole GD ... Even I will try fr FMS this year(low fees high ranking) wud u plz discuss wat happnd during ur GD ND PI

fms straight reject till now despite good enough gd/pi/interview in my view and more to come, i guess. already snubbed by old iims.

i guess yeh thread mere jaison ke liye hi hai joh kitni bhi %tile pa len koi fark nahi padta

@jacks_jills During my GD there were 15 odd people who were supposed to speak in 10 -12 minutes . At the start a guy quickly grabbed the opportunity and made the introduction. After that it was a complete fish market. Every time I intended to speak and started speaking some other person started his own story which was completely off he track and to maintain decency I had to stop what I was speaking. During the PI they gave me an extempore topic and I had to stop in 1 minute. It went ok. Then they asked me some HR questions . One was relating to my preference if I converted all my calls, to which I replied " of course A,B and then FMS". I think that was the tipping point for them. I was not able to answer the academics question that they asked.

My thread!
CAT 99.48
SNAP 99.877
IRMA 99.91
IIFT 55.583

Rejects as of now: IRMA, SIBM-P, SCMHRD, IIFT, XIMB
Converts: SIBM-B, IMT-G (DCP)

First, dint get a call from old IIMs (X:88, XII:76, BTech: 66)
Then, had a backlog in my 7th semester which I cleared just recently. I guess that is playing a spoilsport!
Otherwise, had a terrific interview at SCMHRD, XIMB and IRMA.
High hopes on IITs now!

SP Jain