NMIMS results confusion (highest score, not best score considered)

heya puys, those of you who have missed out that NMIMS call because they considered your highest score, in which you missed the cutoffs, even though you mightve cleared all sectionals and overall in another attempt but with lower overall, please p…

heya puys, those of you who have missed out that NMIMS call because they considered your highest score, in which you missed the cutoffs, even though you mightve cleared all sectionals and overall in another attempt but with lower overall, please post here.

They had clearly stated on their website:
"In case of candidates taking more than one attempt the best score which is the total score & its respective sectional score, which make the candidate eligible as per the cut offs declared by NMIMS, will be considered for short listing for subsequent process. (Cut off means sectional as well as total score)

Those who have been affected, please email them at [email protected], and mention that rule of theirs to them.

I have the same kind of issue....same scores in both attempts.....but they considered the one in which I have not cleared a section.....

same situation here. got 194 in both the attempts. but they have taken 2nd attempt where i scored 48 in VS

even i have this issue

213.....not qualified...thats justice...huh...

Guys, all of you, please send them a mail, Bombard them with it. Spent 5000 RS,and 50+ hrs of preperarion, and cleared the exam TWICE, and yet they disqualified me.

scored 193 in first attempt with sectional of 72,60,61.. n 197 in 3rd attempt with sectional of 63,62,72.. n my 3rd attempt score has been considered.. WTH :x

@anantn said:
Guys, all of you, please send them a mail, Bombard them with it. Spent 5000 RS,and 50+ hrs of preperarion, and cleared the exam TWICE, and yet they disqualified me.
send us the mail ids to shoot out mails
[email protected]
mention this in your mail:
"In case of candidates taking more than one attempt the best score which is the total score & its respective sectional score, which make the candidate eligible as per the cut offs declared by NMIMS, will be considered for short listing for subsequent process. (Cut off means sectional as well as total score)

I did not save my previous results..anyway to check them again? So i can attach it in the mail?

Students may avail two retakes after first attempt, subject to fulfilling required procedure, and in such cases the best of three scores would be considered by NMIMS for admissions to the offered programs. This is what is mentioned on their page right now.
@MsJabberwocky
I didnt save my results too, but it must be in their database, dont worry.
@MsJabberwocky
check this
http://nmat.org.in/management/index.php?id=test-structure
Go to the "Test Structure" part
@anantn Thanks! definitely writing them a mail by tomorrow morning.

email: [email protected]
Tel No.: 022-2613 4577 / 2618 3688 / 4235 5555,

Also if any of you get a reply to your emails/ calls from NMIMS please do post here.

I also suggest to add a CC to this person :

ADMISSION DEPARTMENT
Contact Person: Deputy Registrar
SVKM's NMIMS University,
V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056. India.
Tel.: +91 – 22 – 4235 5555 / 2613 4577 / 2618 3688
Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Except Public holidays and Sundays)
Email:[email protected]

@MsJabberwocky
no reply so far......

Does anyone know someone on pagalguy.com who could address this issue and support and help us...