NMIMS pharmaceutica management call getters

hey puys lets come up together at this community so see who all are coming in for PHARMA MANAGMENT kindly post your scores to start WOULD be glad if some SENIOR from NMIMS comes in to help us through ::

hey puys lets come up together at this community so see who all are coming in for PHARMA MANAGMENT
kindly post your scores to start
WOULD be glad if some SENIOR from NMIMS comes in to help us through

NMAT ID 101054
Name SAURABH DHONDIYAL Written Score
(Out of 360) Remark Maximum Score LS
(96) QS
(144) ILR
(120) Total
(360) Congratulations! You have been Selected for Group Discussion & Personal Interview!
Call Letter for GD/PI
Affix your recent passport size color photograph
Program Selected For: Only for MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management) Program Name: SAURABH DHONDIYAL GD/PI Date: 25-Apr-10 GD/PI Session: Morning GD/PI Reporting Time: 8:30 AM Photo ID Proof: Driving License / PAN Card / Passport GDPI Venue: SVKMs NMIMS - Mumbai The following documents must be presented at the time of Personal Interview:

1. GD/PI Application Form
  2. Statement of Purpose (SOP)
  3. Work Experience Certificate / Appointment Letter & Latest Salary Slip
  4. Photo ID Proof

Director (Admin) & In-charge Registrar
SVKMs NMIMS
saurabh1503 Says

well,i screwed my CAT 09..now NMIMS Pharma is my only option..so plz help me seniors..wats up with this pharma mgmt???wat about the placements here??
Rishabh88 Says
well,i screwed my CAT 09..now NMIMS Pharma is my only option..so plz help me seniors..wats up with this pharma mgmt???wat about the placements here??

buddy can u post your score card too so it would be a more easy for every body to see who all are being selected
thanx

guys.. anyone first check the credibility of the Program in Industry.. I dont want to hurt anyone but I doubt that this program is worth.. M not sure..

Even we donot have any seniors on pagalguy from MBA - Pharma

I also dont have many options.. Dnt know what to do but will join the course if I get to know the placement records and after meeting some seniors..

guys.. anyone first check the credibility of the Program in Industry.. I dont want to hurt anyone but I doubt that this program is worth.. M not sure..

I also dont have many options.. Dnt know what to do but will join the course if I get to know the placement records and after meeting some seniors..

ya buddy thats the qeury in mind also hope any senior from NMIMS can clear this so that we can plan ahead
buddy can u post your score card too so it would be a more easy for every body to see who all are being selected
thanx

Results for Exam Score of NMAT 2010

Maximum ScoreLS
(96)QS
(144)ILR
(120)Total
(360) Congratulations! You have been Selected for Group Discussion & Personal Interview!
Minimum Score 45 30 40 124
Marks Obtained685759184
Percentile Score75685571

well,i contacted my centre head,he says Pharmaceutical is a niche sectr,its not much developed,so look for a senior in NMIMS,only he ll guide u about pharma mgmt.
Moreover i m a B.tech in Comp Engg,so it will be a complete diversification for me..anyways,if its worth,i m ready to divert from Computers..

Seniors,ur help is sought..

Same here...i don't know if the programs worth it !

any seniors here?????

i got a score of 212.... 84%

NMIMS Pharma is my only option....howz pharma mgmt?wat about the placements here??

seniorssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help us !

well,i contacted my centre head,he says Pharmaceutical is a niche sectr,its not much developed,so look for a senior in NMIMS,only he ll guide u about pharma mgmt.
Moreover i m a B.tech in Comp Engg,so it will be a complete diversification for me..anyways,if its worth,i m ready to divert from Computers..

Seniors,ur help is sought..

Buddy, I myself a B.Pharma Graduate and I think your perception for Pharma is not ryt.. Pharma field is very much developed and the industry in India is in consolidation phase.. More over globally the industry is in the same phase.. The market is too competitive and regulated. There are already 230 drugs/molecules which are under price control in India.. You can understand that when an industry on one hand there is steep competition and on other hand a lot of regulation, its really a tough industry.. I agree that there are lot of opportunity but you have to work only hard, no smart work works here..

Any query related to industry are welcome..

Regards
Khanjan

If what i hv heard is rite-- the weightage of NMAT score is some 70% in the final selection..Can any senior clarify that, its very imporatnt to know as...some of us (like me) are on the border line of cut off, cutoff --124 my score --157
Seniors plzzzzzz helpppppppppp

got 152. gd pi on 25th april, 8.30 am. n last year placement was 5.5 lkhs pa.

got 152. gd pi on 25th april, 8.30 am. n last year placement was 5.5 lkhs pa.[/QUOThey
hey bro...5.5 lkh placement is what highest/lowest/avrg ???

Maximum ScoreLS
(96)QS
(144)ILR
(120)Total
Marks Obtained678066213
Percentile Score77836485

even i hv got a call 4 d gd/pi only 4 pharma mngnmt..n am looking forward 2 attending d gd/pi..but wud definitely like to know abt d placements and about the Pharma test at the time of gd/pi..my date is 26th april..

Results for Exam Score of NMAT 2010
School of Business Management
Score Card NMAT 2010
NMAT ID100833

Maximum ScoreLS
(96)QS
(144)ILR
(120)Total
Marks Obtained737243188
Percentile Score88762270

hiii all...i also got a call for gd/pi on 25th...but not very sure about the scenario in this particuliar field especially wrt to nmims...eventhough one of nmims passout from mba core said its gud with decent placements...but no further info:(

ok..does nebdy kno about WHAT ROLE THE NMAT SCORE PLAY IN FINAL SELECTION PROCESS??
cz i hav low score..
how will it effect my selection..
cz i hav a score of about 160
kindly b quick cz i have to make arrangements regarding booking process..
thx in anticipation

hiii!! congrat. to all call getters my score 221 and percentile 88. got call for MBA"PHARMA." only. can anyone tell wats d cutoff for MBA Core?

Hi Guys...I have been selected for GD/PI for pharma mgmt. only at a score of 180...I am just wondering as to why I have got this call coz I am a b.tech. in civil engg. and working in an IT firm. Nothing remotely related to Pharma I guess. And one thing that concerns me is why only ppl with low scores have got this call. Want desperately to join this insti but really worried about the placements. As quoted by someone the package is arnd 5.5lakhs. I will be getting that package if I stay one more year in my firm. Is it really worth it?