NMIMS Mumbai MBA HR Call Getters Group for 2014-16 Batch!!

Hi Puys, Congratulations for making to the next level of the admission process of NMIMS Mumbai. There is a way to go for CD PI process. For MBA HR, the selection process is different from FTMBA (erstwhile MBA Core). CD PI for MBA HR will be …

Hi Puys,

Congratulations for making to the next level of the admission process of NMIMS Mumbai. There is a way to go for CD PI process. For MBA HR, the selection process is different from FTMBA (erstwhile MBA Core). CD PI for MBA HR will be different.

For any queries related to MBA HR program, please post here. We the students of the program will be happy to provide help to you.

All the best.

Checkout the batch 2013-15 batch video. 😃

Can someone provide me link for SOP.I couldn't find it either on results page or on nmat.formistry
where we can find it.
Please reply

Hi,

Principal of a government school is also a gazette officer , right?
So its fine to get the docs attested from the principal...isn't it?

N how can someone get the Offer Letter,Payslip attested as they are system generated , it does not have a original hard copy form...Same applies to the SOP, we are submitting the SOP as a whole not its photocopy ....confused 😐

Whats the Cut off for HR course??I did not apply for HR, got 204 in nmat, any chances i ll be offered HR on day of CD/PI ?
@Ishan_Bansal

@Ishan_Bansal I believe this course is new at NMIMS.. so here are a few questions about it from my side:

- The number of seats
-The selection process : How is it different from FTMBA
-Batch profile
-Please mention a few relevant CD topics

Thanks in Advance :)

Do we have a sop for hr?

I have a call for MBA Core and for MBA-HR.
Does SOP for both programmes should be different.
and if they ought to be different, then wouldn't it go against me during interview process?
?Please reply what to do??

Case discussion practice going on here... if interested pls. feel free to join..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmims-mumbai-ftmba-final-convert-thread-for-2014-16-batch-25113732

wats the official id to request for change of date for interview? As mine is clashing with another B school

Hi. Since I am a fresher ( B.A. Economics) how well should I be prepared with the technical HR knowledge? A general overview of the function is sufficient or does in depth preparation have to be done?

What have we to upload in any other document heading ?

Hey !! I didn't understand the concept of !st semester/year, 2nd Semester /year what about B.Tech students who have 8 semesters, how will they go about this ?? They would end up with marksheets of just 4 semesters .

How many seats are there for HR????
Also hw is the current placement scenario?????
plz rply??????

Hi. Could anyone throw light on the wait list movement that happened last year for MBA HR?

How much is the list expected to move for MBA HR??

Hi,

NMIMS HR converted:)

can any body please tell me about the mediclaim policy....

converted MBA-HR but in a fix whether to join the course or not..! 😐

hi puys!
I have converted the FT-MBA programme but i really wish to wait for my other options. So is there any option to stall the seat till I get through the other processes? Thanks