NMIMS Mumbai FTMBA Final Convert thread for 2015-17 Batch

This group is for the discussion related to admission in NMIMS 2015-17 for puys who have converted their call.

Please post your queries here <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt="smiley" title="smiley" class="emoji" data-sigil="lazyload emoji" data-cdn="sm"></smiley>

How is it that merit list numbers of 1000+ have gotten a selected status for MBA Core?

The class size is 500 right?

Guys... NMIMS or SCMHRD... Pls help....

Converted with Merit Rank 54.

Any seniors pls help:

If i confirm my admission to NMIMS now (as we have to send a confirmatory mail within 48 hrs) and make my payment and later if i convert a better ranked college and  cancel my admission  in how many days will I be able to get the refund money?

Does Nmims have any tie up with banks to provide education loan?

I didnt find any query related to accomodation. So could someone please tell me as to what will be the process of hostel allotment and that if any amount has to be submitted along with the essential amount for availing the hostel??

last year's batch size is around 550. Is it going to increase this year as well?

merit rank 833 for mba core

mumbai core converted 😁

go 1156 any chance to convert?

t is written that "Degree Mark-sheet issued by University of all years and all semesters / trimesters. Only consolidated marksheet will not be entertained. (Compulsory)" 

I am from DU - B.Com (Hons.) and the university issued a single consolidated marksheet for all years. What can I do here?

merit rank 965 mba core mumbai

will i get confirmed admission

merit rank 177,,,, final score 61.7 ...selected for mba core ....yipeee 😃

any fb group for the NMIMS Mumbai FTMBA final convert..??

Want to pursue MBA finance

Merit no. 845 and status selected. Isn't my seat confirmed even if I pay the fee? 

there are not much details about hostel facilities at NM. That is a big worry while considering NM as Mumbai is very expensive.

@rockstar24 can you pls inform on that?

Wats this thing with converts up to 1100?? Do they have 1100 seats??

Guys no intention of slinging mud on NM, after all its my own decision to take admission here. I always knew they are pretty money minded, hence top 10 B School 😛  But i was wondering ...

The best banks (with decent Int rate) take minimum 10 days to sanction loans, they expect us to come in PERSONALLY and pay 7.5L within 12 days. Plus considering this is 1st installment does it mean the FEES is going to be >20L (W/O Hostel &MESS) ?? How are you guys going around the Student Loan thing ??