NMIMS Hyderabad Aspirants 2017-2019

This group is created to address all the NMIMS Hyderabad aspirants for the batch 2017-2019. Please feel free to clarify all your queries and doubts!

Hi,

Whr will b classes held tarnaka or jedcherla campus? 

Expected Cutoff for nmims Hyderabad ?

Is 197 of any good?

Hello all! We are now live on Facebook for the next batch, i.e. 2017-2019. If you have any friends or people you know who have any queries regarding the admission process and such, you can direct them to this page (link below). https://www.facebook.com/nmimshyd20172019queries/posts/397324333936224:0 -Aaditya Singh PR Team

What is the placement scenarios there in nmims hyderabad?

how much marks one must score out of 100 after cd pi to confirm admission in nmims hyderabad ? any seniors who could help ? i.e for nmims mumbai it was 56.8 last year ?

What r my chance with 192 score..AVG CD but below avg pi..10th-95 12th-83 and btech-81.76 ?

Hello seniors can anyone tell me from where can I download the total fees structure and hostel expenses for NM hyderanad for 2017-2019?

I am having 2.7 years of work experience and I have been selected for Hyderabad campus. Can you please let me know whether it will be apt to join Hyderabad with this much experience?

Can anyone pls confirm the DD amount and DD in favour of whom _____ and payable at ______??? I need this info for hyderabad campus.

till what merit number can the 2nd list be pushed ?

siib pune or nmims hyderabad

Anyone recieved welcome mail from NMIMS or any material?

Hello guys! Can you help me choose between these?

• NMIMS, Hyderabad
  • Great Lakes, Gurgoan

0 voters

Need PG/flat accommodation on single /sharing basis for my stay during nmims. Please help. Provide me with contact number.