NMIMS Hyderabad 2012-14

Hey all, We the first batch of NMIMS Hyderabad PDGM 2011-13 are here to assist anyone seeking information about NM Hyderabad. Do get in touch! :smiley:

Hey all,

We the first batch of NMIMS Hyderabad PDGM 2011-13 are here to assist anyone seeking information about NM Hyderabad. Do get in touch! 😃

hi guys.gr8 dat you have started the thread.i gave nmat and scored 194..are dere any chances of gettin a gd/pi call?also plz tell me the diff between mba(ft) in mumbai camous and pgdm in hyd and bangalore campus.also do we have joint placements of d three clgs:)?or each one has seperate placement drives?

i know you r from the 1st batch but can you throw some light on summer internships and faculty of the institute.

thanks siddardha for clearing my doubts.also i want to know what is the weightate given to nmat score and the weightate to gd/pi?

siddardha Says
Hi, SIP's are in progress. We are not supposed to disclose any details until college declares it officially!!! Well coming to faculty, you can see the details from website and there are many visiting faculty coming from ISB NMIMS Banglore, XIMB etc...

hi there
i searced google for nmims hyderabad website but didnt find it
can you plz give the link of website

Hey,

The Official cut off may be declared in Feb as per our sources. You can also ask your questions on FB page

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/nmimshyd

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/nmimshyd
News From NMIMS , Hyderabad

Hi sidd
can i get a call on 167(oa)&what; abt the campus & faculty position
plz reply

Hi sidd
can i get a call on 167(oa)&what; abt the campus & faculty position
plz reply

Hey all,

We the first batch of NMIMS Hyderabad PDGM 2011-13 are here to assist anyone seeking information about NM Hyderabad. Do get in touch! :)

hi m seeking pharmaceutical manaagement course in nmims mumbai and scored 167..do i hv a fair chance??plz help

can anyone assist me with this info??what can be the cut off this year??

iv got 150 in nmat1
with qa 63
ls 45
lr 42
4yrs of work ex
also given nmat 2
any chances for hyderabad campus ??? plz help

siddardha Says
Hi, SIP's are in progress. We are not supposed to disclose any details until college declares it officially!!! Well coming to faculty, you can see the details from website and there are many visiting faculty coming from ISB NMIMS Banglore, XIMB etc...

ok but atleast tell something about it.. i mean how is the industry response ? are good companies coming or not?(dont name but a yes or no can be said)..i am sure many of us want to know about it.
secondly, how are the facilities at the campus and the hostel?

Hi I scored 202, do i stand a chance for Bangalore/Hyderabad??:-(

hey i scored 182,do i have a chance for NMIMS hyd/banglore??

i scored 167 do i hv a chance 4 nmims mumbai in pharmaceutical management..?

Hey all,

We the first batch of NMIMS Hyderabad PDGM 2011-13 are here to assist anyone seeking information about NM Hyderabad. Do get in touch! :)

Thanks for taking your time for puys like us waiting to feed on your info.
Please tell us about the cut-offs for NMIMS-HYD (past and expected).
Also, some info on placement prospects and faculty would be highly appreciated.

and also tell the current batch strrength

hey plz help.......wat chance do i stand at 171...i knw its less....:(