NMIMS Entrepreneurship and family business guys..!!

Hello guys, This thread is for NMIMS MBA (Entrepreneurship and family business).:slight_smile: Those who got selected for 2012-14 batch please introduce yourself here.:slight_smile: This will give us good platform to know each other.you can also post your queries (r…

Hello guys,

This thread is for NMIMS MBA (Entrepreneurship and family business).:) Those who got selected for 2012-14 batch please introduce yourself here.:) This will give us good platform to know each other.you can also post your queries (relating accommodation, course etc etc)

Seniors also please join the thread and guide us...:):)

Hi everyone,

Name : Shivam Budhraja
Education : BE (Electronics)
Work-ex : 1 yr

Well I didnt convert a NITIE call but I wanna know about the future prospects about this branch i.e. Enterpreneurship and family business.....
It looks like dat dis course is only made for setting up a business......
So,is dere a scope for campus placement or not???
And if yes,,,then what is the avg. Package???
I know m asking too much widout even converting d call.....
But plz reply,,,it would b great help....

Sorry,,,it was NMIMS,,,
wrongly written as NITIE...

My name is hamza hussain,i got selected for nmims mba in enterpreneurship and family business program2012-14 ,i want to know whether is it worth to take admission in it,i have some doubts whether this programs is as good as its flagship program,pls give some info.thx

hey prashant.. this program is to motivate entrepreneurs and start-ups...For them its an excellent program..

No placement..

Well I didnt convert a NITIE call but I wanna know about the future prospects about this branch i.e. Enterpreneurship and family business.....
It looks like dat dis course is only made for setting up a business......
So,is dere a scope for campus placement or not???
And if yes,,,then what is the avg. Package???
I know m asking too much widout even converting d call.....
But plz reply,,,it would b great help....

hey prashant.. this program is to motivate entrepreneurs and start-ups...For them its an excellent program..

No placement..
hamza_zeeshan Says
My name is hamza hussain,i got selected for nmims mba in enterpreneurship and family business program2012-14 ,i want to know whether is it worth to take admission in it,i have some doubts whether this programs is as good as its flagship program,pls give some info.thx

Hey Hamza,

Ya its worth to take admission if you want to be an entrepreneur.:)
It is business oriented program. And Flagship program is Job-oriented.

hey...plz tell me dat the entrance exam for enterprenuersip and famliy business program in NMIMS is just like NMAT or diffrent? easier or tough?

When will be the forms available this year?
And, is this a full-time course or part-time like in SPJain??

@kavita25 it has a different entrance exam for this. its also an aptitude test like NMAT, but competition is quite low compared to flagship PGP and so it gets easier to crack it.

@gshrey Its a full time course ...2 years..
@hamza_zeeshan hi hamza,
pls tell me how was the entrance test easy or tough.
what they ask in interview??
@shivam04hey,
could you tell the fee structure and are freshers eligible for applying to the course??
and what the trend in cut off for course??
Thanks

@abhi36729 Hey...Fees comes around 10.5 lakhs for two years..yes freshers are eligible...
entrance is based on aptitude test, Entrepreneurship test(case study), and personal interview...
its not that tough..so dont worry about cut-off...

Is this thread active? I need to get some feedback about MBA(E&FB;)

Hi guys i am planing to join this course and have already applied for 2014 intake. wanted to know few details about the course.

As i am from a real estate background will it help me?
what is the course fee?

any one already doing this course??

hey guys

planning to join this course
wanted to know how is the course ?
is it worth joining ?

Anyone who has applied for the phase can u please share how the entrance was?

Frndz can u guide me through the Entrance test,Case Study,SoPs & PI taken at NMIMS. Any info is most welcome plz post here or mail me at [email protected]