NMIMS CDPI Prep

Discussion of GD topics, CD discussions and interview preparations

When can we expect interview calls?

Cut off for lr? I got 60 and i hrd it was 55 last year. please confirm. i have 220 overall

How are you guys preparing for CDPI ? Started anything or waiting for XAT to get over and CAT to release results?

When does NMIMS conduct its Interview process ?

My NMAT score is 199, Can i get shortlisted to banglore campus?

my individual breakup is Quant 70-LR 69 & Language 60 

Good institutes in NCR for CDPI preparation? 

Overall Score: 223

Quant: 88

LS: 60

LR: 75
By mistake, I filled PGDM NMIMS Navi Mumbai instead of MBA from NMIMS Mumbai. Is there anything I can do to be considered for NMIMS Mumbai selections? 
Thanks 

Has anyone joined any cd-pi courses yet ?Which one to join for nmims CD-PI prep?

• Career Launcher
  • Career Anna
  • Times
  • Catking
  • Yet to Enroll

0 voters

I got 183 in total  69-qa 56 - va 58- lr  Any chances in nm navi mumbai or nm indore ? 

Do we have to apply for NMIMS Bangalore separately???

Can someone guide with regards to CDPI prep. Its my first time for a CDPI in general and have absolutely no clue about the process(heard its - SOP, CD, PI) and more importantly how do i prepare for it. Since there is less than a month left, would be great if someone could guide with regards to how to prepare for each step from start-to-finish.

I'm sure this would help many others out here.

What is the selection criteria for final selection of candidates for NMIMS Mumbai? I mean all the components that count in final selection. Also, is there caste-based reservation quota for NMIMS? Please help.

Nmat results out. But scorecard is not being downloaded. Anyone got there result?

Guys 208 pe call aegi iss baar? 

Sectionals clear hain saare

Any whastapp group for cd pi??

Guys, I have applied only for NMIMS, Mumbai MBA and MBA HR programs. I got NMAT score of 203. Yesterday, I got a call letter in which it is stated that eligible for CDPI of PGDM only. They have also mentioned the date and venue of my interview details. Why am I called if I hadn't applied for PGDM programs???

What type of questions are asked in PI to Freshers? Do they ask in-depth questions from academics?

Anyone having CDPI on 15th Febraury from DELHI NCR going Mumbai via train? 

Hi guyz, Any group for mock Case discussions?