NMIMS BANGALORE ADMISSION 2018-2020

Specifically for discussion of NMIMS Banglore

Welcome!

Does anyone have any idea when the second merit list will be out?

What is last merit number to get admission in Nmims Bengaluru ? I got selected for Hydrabad.

How do I interpret the merit number. Merit number over 1000 are being selected for NMIMS Bengaluru, it doesn't  make sense considering that their are just 180 seats. Can someone help please.

Hi 

I have converted NM banglore.

Can I get any senior's number? I have a few queries.

Please DM. Thankyou in advance.

Fees for NMIMS Hyderabad ?

What is the total number of seats for Bangalore? Has it increased for upcoming batch?

Which one is better considering all the factors?? Please help

• Wellingkar Mumbai
  • NM banglore

0 voters

i have been waitlisted for nm banglore what are my chances of converting it ? when will results of waitlisted be declared ? merit number 1500

Hey, Can someone plzz tell me,is there any difference between admission letter and admission offer letter that is to be submitted in cllg?

Waitlist no. 1765 Any chance of converting bangalore ??

• no chance
  • high chance
  • may be selected

0 voters

Please type in ur merit no. , and the college u got shortlisted for.

will check if merit no. has to do anything with the selection.

Which one?

• sitm pune
  • nmims bangalore

0 voters

Merit list 1500 what are the chances ? currently waitlisted. Please help

Breakup......! Bloody development fees for both the years? Amounts to a hefty 2.9Lakhs!!! With this fees structure they should be able to place at least 30% of the batch >15Lpa. Which is not sure in the college. Seniors don't respond and NMIMS sees money in almost everything. Don't know how much they will charge after one joins the college. 1. Course commencement fees 2. Placement company registration fees 3. Placement CDPI fees 4. Development fees There should be a cap on pvt college's fees based on placement drives. This is retard system.

Hi All those who converted NMIMS bangalore pls join the group for further discussion.. Use "whatsapp" in place of "whatapp" https://chat.whatapp.com/KvnvjTd7Jhp746ejxm923h

Nmims Banglore Converts merit number-

• 700 to 1200
  • 200-300
  • 300-500
  • 500-700
  • <100
  • 100-200

0 voters

Is it a problem that my final result of graduation will be declared after the commencement of batch in NMIMS Bangalore 2018-2020?

Converted NMIMS B anyone planing to join there??