NMIMS -- 2014-2016

Guys hello everybody,This thread is for everybody who are aiming fro narsee monjee this 2014… Post all related queries …and there’s a talk about nmims jadcherla campus…When is its first batch going to begin?

Guys hello everybody,

This thread is for everybody who are aiming fro narsee monjee this 2014.. Post all related queries ..and there's a talk about nmims jadcherla campus..When is its first batch going to begin?

Can anybody just reply to my post

Hello while filling up my form I had mentioned all three preferences I.e for Mumbai,Bang and hyderabad(in that sequence)...if i clear the cut off will i be considered for a call.
What does MBA Full Time in Bangalore campus mean...utterly confused...please help.Also there was no notification that I need to fill in separately for nmims bang campus?
thanks

I got 189 in 2nd attempt.

Can i expect a call??

Who usually takes MBA in Entrepreneurship and Family Business?
( I don't have a family business or anything, just wanted to get some information)
Is there any placements in NMIMS for this course?

I have a call for MBA Core and for MBA-HR.
Does SOP for both programmes should be different.
and if they ought to be different, then wouldn't it go against me during interview process??
Please reply what to do??

What have we to upload in any other document heading ?

got 190 but no calls from bang or hyd y is it so??

I have made the payment but its showing the status as pending.What should i do now.Please let me know the number to contact

Anybody for bangalore on 19th feb? (CD/PI)

Dear friends anyone got a call from Hyd/Bangalore
my score is 186 and I have not recived any calls yet
Is there any chance that it might come in the near future at a score of 186??

When can we expect the results for first merit list? NMIMS website shows 5th March 2014 but hasn't mentioned the timing..

Results already out

How is the hostel facility & food at NMIMS Bangalore? I would also like to know about the food available in the campus canteen if any.

Hi Puys .. Anyone currently studying in Information systems or who has knowledge on this, can you please clarify what are the profiles that are offered to information management students with around 4 years of IT experience ... Is the experience considered while placements ..