NMAT SLOT 2

FOR PEOPLE WHO GAVE NMAT BETWEEN 22ND OCT TO 5TH NOVEMBER.

WHEN WILL NMAT SLOT 2 RESULT COME OUT?

how would we get to know if case results are announced? Any links?

What is the last date for registering for a retake for those who gave first attempt in 2nd slot?

guys results out!!!!!!

ANybody else who is disappointed with QS result?

QS : 87

LS : 58 

LR : 70

Overall : 215

😁

QS: 83

LS: 59

LR: 69

Overall:211 !!

Any  hope for a call from bangalore  or hyderabad  campus with a  score of  170?

QS : 89

LS : 56

LR : 66

OA : 211

Think I need to take a retake! 😞

Any comments?

What is your NMAT score in window 2?

guys wat is the cut off for last year..n expected cutoff this year...took the test on 02/11/2014 and got QS-79 LS-62

AND LR-69

Hey guys, When I checked the results, it still displays the NMAT1 results. Anyone else having the same problem??

got a score of 197 qs - 67 ls - 55 lr -75 what are the chances ??

or should i give reexam

score 185, can someone tell me if i can get a call from bangalore campus?

i am trying to book slot for retake but it is failing at the payment step again and again can someone help me in this?

Why are the nmat final results not divisible by 3? I scored 208.! How is this possible.? There are no negative marks and we get 3 marks for a correct answer.!!

Got a score of 210. QS:84 LR:63 LS:63

What are my chances of getting a call for Mumbai campus with this score? Please suggest. I think there is chance of LR cutoff going higher this year as I see an increasing number of people out here scoring 65+ in LR.

Have scheduled a retake anyway.

Also i have read in a few pagal guy posts of last year that there have been instances where someone got a better score in retake but didn't clear one of the sectional cutoffs and didn't get a call even though he/she cleared all the cutoffs in the 1st attempt. Have you guys heard of it?

overall 215

quant 79

eng 62

lr 74

is my quant score a little low to clear cutoff/?? 

acads- 10-83.4 12-80 bcom 67 no wrk experienc,,

wht are my chances?