NMAT Retake Query

In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs. But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?

In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs.
But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?

In my first attempt, I scored 230 and I know I will clear the sectional cut-offs.
But if in my retest, I score more than 230 but fail to clear one sectional cut-off, what score will be considered?

Your first score , i.e 230 will be considered.

Are you sure? Because I couldn't find this mentioned in the NMIMS website

First exam:
QA:Cut off Clreared
LS:Cut off Clreared
LD:Cut off Clreared
Total :210
Retake:
QA:Cut off not Clreared
LS:Cut off Clreared
LD:Cut off Clreared
Total :230
Your score 210 wil count
I hope it is clear it is mentioned in website.
Please check it again.

This helps. Thanks for the help guys :biggrin:

I scored 179 in NMAT the breakup details are

LR-53
LS-56
QS-70

i have 2 and half years of work ex.What are the chances.Is work ex considered only after the cut off is cleared.?

Thanks in advance.
I scored 179 in NMAT the breakup details are

LR-53
LS-56
QS-70

i have 2 and half years of work ex.What are the chances.Is work ex considered only after the cut off is cleared.?

Thanks in advance.

yes... first cutoff needs to be cleared

Could anyone please guide me through on how to apply for the retake

@hharishh Please go to this link - http://pearsonvue.com/nmims/

On the right hand side of that page, you will see a link for Re-Schedule Test. Click on Re-schedule Test and it will ask for your pearsonvue User Name and Password. Please provide the Username and Password, then login and now you should automatically see an option for Re-Scheduling the NMAT Test (provided, you have already taken the first attempt of the NMAT Test before)

Thank you very much Jayaram

@mods please close this thread

Hey guys,
I did not know about the retake exams and booked the exam on december 16th?
But when i accessed the Pearson website , i got retake test options for previous dates.Can I attempt for the retake even before my first schedule?? Please clarify

Heyyy !! How did you get the score

Damn its an old post

How to apply for a retake ? Can someone give me a step by step ?

go to www.pearsonvue.com/nmims

Then select "Schedule a test" after entering login id and password. Then click checkbox of NMAT - Retake. Do "Next". Then select city /state of your choice . The centres will get displayed below . Select their checkboxes and do "next". On the right side for each centre selected , a calendar display will be displayed . The dates which are available will not be crossed . Select that date and click on available appointments . Double click on appointment time of your choice . Do "next". Now, make payment of it . Plz ensure retake should be scheduled atleast 15 days after the previous take. print the confirmation mail and carry it along with 2 id proofs to centre .

i have my retest tomorrow...can anyone tell me how the retake paper is?

@Tanya06 I dont think there is a difference in the retake paper. It will be similar kinds to the first one in terms of pattern and all. ATB

Hi All,

I see that there is no test center slot available in the month of December for retake in South ( Bangalore, Kerala, Chennai)
Will they possibly increase the number of slots for the exam towards the end as there is demand