NMAT by GMAC Registrations Opening

NMAT by GMAC Registrations Opening on 4th July, 2016.

To Register & Schedule - Click Here

NMAT by GMAC launches the All New Official Guide for 2016 - Know More

Whats the average LPA in NM ??

Other than Narsee Monjee,What are the top colleges accepting NMAT score? My profile - Boards avg result 69%. currently pursuing graduation in Mass Comm Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University(final year)-65% marks till now.Also doing a professional diploma course on software. What are my chances of getting a good college..Also please mention the cut off score for the respective colleges. Thank you..!

Are you guys able to register for the exam?

Has anybody had any problems with the work experience section?

I am a fresher but the site does not accept my work experience as nil and asks for the industry

Anyone who is in his/her final year and is having problem with the graduation details and work experience section?

I am in my final year and will be completing b.tech in 2017 but for the completion year, there's no option for the year 2017.

Also the work experience  section doesnt take NIL as option.

Are final year students eligible for appearing the test or not?..I am confused..help me out!!

Guys..what did you enter in STD code and phone number..?...it's a mandatory field

Hey guyz,

can anybody help in understanding the significance of studymaterial for NMAT provided by NM at the time of registration of exam.

Anybody felt that it helped in improving their score?

NMAT 2014 - 190, CAT14 - 75%ile

NMAT 2015 - 205, CAT15 - 91%ile

Please suggest.

NMAT registration policy mentions to apply to NMIMS separately apart from applying for NMAT. When and where can this be done? 

Hi puys, I have mistakenly added a dot(.) in the beginning of my last name.Will they allow me to write the exam,.I am worried because it all boils down to the matter of identification.Please help.me who should I contact or what can be done about this? Thanks !!!

If anyone is informed please reply to my query..Thanks..!

In "school preference " page,we are supposed to select NMIMS University (MBA/PGDM) right if we want to apply to NM Mumbai Campus ? 

Can anybody tell how long is each window during the entire test period? Is it given anywhere on the official website?

Hi, i've filled and submitted the form incorrectly but haven't made the payment yet, i'm not able to make any changes to the form now, what should i do?

Do we need upload the photo and signature while filling the form ?

I have scheduled my exam on 19-Oct 2016 i.e. in the first window.

By when can i expect the results of this window to be out ?

Guys.. How should to i start preparing for NMAT.. I really want to crack this but i dnt know where to start from.. Also, i am not at all able to find Last year que. Papers from Net.. Plzz help 🙏

I completed the entire registration process yesterday and paid the fee. However when I moved ahead to schedule my exam, the message flashes " you have no schedules". Really worried. Do they take a day or two to process our application? Is there anyone else who faced the same problem? Please help. 

Do we need to register separately at the nmims website after filling up the exam form?

I am done with the entire theory of number system but still can't solve many questions for on number CAT. why is this happening? I can solve the questions on the theory like Unit,last two digits, remainders, Number of factors, sum of factors, almost every question in HCF & LCM, But still there are many questions from LEVEL 1..2..&3 in SK verma book which i am not at all able to solve. Help me out please.?