NMAT 2019 Window 2 (After 19th October) exam disscussion

Anyone who have filled their test in second window ,ie. after 19th October , Lets form a group and discuss the questions that were asked in main exam, as we all know the questions get repeated within same window and even synonym antonyms are almost similar.

All NMAT 2019 Related discussions and queries

Any websites where I could find some previous year NMAT papers?

Is ARUN SHARMA enough for quant in NMAT(LOD 1 and LOD 2)?

What is the selection procedure once you get an interview call ?

hey everyone!

I have my exam on 25th. If I want to book for a retake after it, will there be any dates left in November? Because as of now, I see all dates and slots booked for November at the centre where I have applied for. So will it be possible for me to tke the exam again?

Anyone has NMAT mocks from CL or TIME with solutions?

Can anyone suggest few good mock tests specific to NMAT.?

Hi all ! Can i know which books are best suggested for NMAT mocks and preparations ? My exam is on 31st October. 

Has anybody here given bullnmat01?

Guys, i wrote NMAT exam today.. the difficulty level was moderate. I think that the cut-off will be similar to last year.. While browsing, i found out this article today which talked about the test taking experience for first day first slot (today's first slot). Hope it will be useful to all..

http://www.learnersjunction.com/blog/nmat-2017-first-day-first-slot-5th-october-2017/

do question from window 1 repeats in window 2..??

Hey any whats app group link

haven't joined any yet..

hii guys do i have to fill two diffrnt forms of nims mumbai and banglore

http://www.imsindia.com/mba-entrance-exam/NMAT/nmat-2017-test-analysis.html?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=digital&utm_campaign=pg_2017_nmatanalysis

NMAT 2017 analysis by IMS

Keeping updating please in the sheet link below!!

Does last years window 2 questions repeat in this year's window 2? pls answer

I am done with my registration for NMAT by GMAC, and i need dates of december, but the schedule exam are showing the dates till october 28, as the last date to schedule exam is 16 october should i wait for december slots to open after 16 october or is there some other follow up ? 

Hi Guys what window would be 14th november in 

Any Group link for window 3?

Hi , I had rescheduled my exam. Do i need to make another payment to the college(nmims) as well?