NM HR Final List

Hi guys.Just wanted to make a separate post for the HR guys so that we can discuss our queries about the course, hostel and placements here…Would request the seniors to help in this regard…TIA

Hi guys.Just wanted to make a separate post for the HR guys so that we can discuss our queries about the course, hostel and placements here..Would request the seniors to help in this regard...TIA

@dre said:
Hi guys.Just wanted to make a separate post for the HR guys so that we can discuss our queries about the course, hostel and placements here..Would request the seniors to help in this regard...TIA
+1 Especially considering how little anyone seems to know about it!
I think @Abhaysood should be able to help us here :)

My first question would probably be when might the placement report come, considering he told us they're underway and so not much can be disclosed as of now

Also, is the process combined with the core's process ala XL , or is it entirely different and HR companies earlier going to core are now gonna be here, perhaps?
@zetroll :Yup my friend..lots of queries about the course n placements as of now..need the answers quick to make my decision
@zetroll placement report is going to come pretty soon.
About placements process i would like to tell u all the HR profiles comes only to HR batch and are not opened to core
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmims-hr-25080084/3353247
Follow this thread we can have HR related discussions here on this thread.
Read some of the posts, these are written by some of our seniors regarding the course structure and all.
U will find these informative.
@Abhaysood
Sir
Can you pls give an unofficial approx but true figure on the placement statistics for HR in the first batch ?

the fees for this program coupled with its newness and the fact mumbai is a very very expensive city deters our interest in the program as long as we are not aware of the placement figures for this program.we are looking at costs of atleast 15lakh over the span of 2years including general expenses.

so pls shed light on the HR course vis-a-vis the Return on Investment factor?? :)

@wheresthebell Wait for placements report for placements related queries, there is nothing called unofficial approx, everything here is offical and concrete.
@Abhaysood You're a life saver, as always 😃 Keeping my fingers crossed for the report,then!

When will the report be out? Can you atleast give us a tentative date on that?

@Abhaysood
@dre expecting it very soon, I am not official placecom memeber so dont have much info about it.
Guys leave the placement topic we can have better discussions as well apart from just placements.

Could any seniors please give the names of consulting and other HR firms that visit NMIMS for summers as well as finals. Please name any big consulting firms visiting the campus for HR.

I have heard of MCD and VODAFONE. TIA