NM Call getters from Delhi/Ncr

We can discuss CD/PI related issues here and also try to familiarizewith one other. i am from mumbai living in Delhi. To those who dont know there are three trains i’d suggest to go to Mumbai. 1.Mumbai Rajdhani Express From New Delhi at 4…

We can discuss CD/PI related issues here and also try to familiarizewith one other.
i am from mumbai living in Delhi.
To those who dont know there are three trains i'd suggest to go to Mumbai.

1.Mumbai Rajdhani Express From New Delhi at 4:40 pm to Mumbai Central at 8:30 am(food included price 3 tier -around 1600).
2.August kranti Rajdhani From Hazrat nizamuddin at 5:40 pm To mumbai Central/Borivali/Andheri at 11:00 am (food included price same as above).
3.Garib Rath From Nizamuddin at around 4:30pm to Mumbai central/borivali at around 9am.(food not included price-700 ticket availability chances less).

We can also meet up to have mock Case discussions and interviews..:)
ATB everybody.

@shrey2013 said:
We can also meet up to have mock Case discussions and interviews..ATB everybody.
not a bad idea....my new job starts from 4th feb.....so am totally wella :P

@rhinorocks @hiteshpratap wat say ?
@gs4890 when is ur intereview date and percentile?
@gs4890 said:
not a bad idea....my new job starts from 4th feb.....so am totally wella @rhinorocks@hiteshpratap wat say ?
done kr lo..weekends ke liye :)
@shrey2013 said:
@gs4890 when is ur intereview date and percentile?
15th, around 98
@shrey2013 said:

3.Garib Rath From Nizamuddin at around 4:30pm to Mumbai central/borivali at around 9am.(food not included price-700 ticket availability chances less).
I would go for this one 😃 Food chahiye bhi nahi :P

yeahh but check waiting bahut hai isme..but 300 tak confirm ho jati hai..they add additional coaches in the end..

13th Feb. No tickets available

@hiteshpratap said:
done kr lo..weekends ke liye
we need to have some more members..i have friends not on pagalguy who have got a call..i l call them also.
@shrey2013 said:
yeahh but check waiting bahut hai isme..but 300 tak confirm ho jati hai..they add additional coaches in the end..

You sure? I am not getting any ticket. PI on 13th

kisi ka 12 ko hai kya?

@rohitpaatni007
iam also not getting any ticket .
@rohitpaatni007 said:
13th Feb. No tickets available
book ticket in any train right now..rajdhani or august kranti.. 39 and 54 waiting..strong chance of getting confirmed..

and since february is a lean season tatkal tickets are available..and as a last resort you can book tickets from railway counter on the date of journey. You will not get a berth but you can travel on waiting tickets.

@vaibhav70 said:
kisi ka 12 ko hai kya?
mera 12 ko hai..1 pm
@rohitpaatni007 said:
You sure? I am not getting any ticket. PI on 13th
book ticket in any train right now..rajdhani or august kranti.. 39 and 54 waiting..strong chance of getting confirmed..garib rath hAS LEAST CHANCE OF GETTING CONFIRMED AT 220 WAITING..

@hiteshpratap said:
done kr lo..weekends ke liye
@gs4890 @vaibhav70 Do we meet this sunday to have a mock cd?

Guys check out Yuva Express. Although it has only AC Chair Car and runs only on Sundays, one can book a confirmed ticket for the 10th of Feb. Its available. So anyone who doesn't want to take any chances and has a slot nearer to the 10th can have a look.