NLC GET 2020

Exam related query , admit card and result

NLC GET2020  ADVT RELEASED WITHOUT GATE

Condidate who paased tha 10th exam on or after 15 years of age can only apply i.e the difference between the date of birth and date of passing  10th exam should be 15 years.

all the conditate should mail to NLC to break this barrier.

thank you

Whether signal&system there in nlcil syallbus? In syallbus of signal system they have mentioned topics of control system.

Am I eligible as I have done my btech in manufacturing technology and also is there any medical as I'm blind in one eye with colour blindness. Plz reply if you are sure. Thanks.

they asked us to upload the attested documents, how can we put a sign in original certificates?

if anybody complete high school before getting 15, can he apply? i have sent them a mail regarding this but they did not answer yet. so if any idea somebody have please share.

***Note:- Only those candidates can apply who had completed 15 yrs of age on/before 10th std Final result.....It is indicated in the dialogue box while filling up the 10th std passing year in the online form. Many people are ineligible for this purpose, so they are not applying. I think that's better, instead of wasting Rs. 854, since even if you forcefully apply , & you qualify the written, you'll be rejected during docs verification. Last week I called at 04142 255135, & a person on the call told, " Apply only as per instructions in appln form & notice, otherwise your form may be rejected" ,and then he cut the call. Now from this week you may not get any reply ,since everything is closed due to Coronavirus.

DOB problem thik ho gya hai. You can apply now.

See, the 15 yr age problem for 10th still exists.

Ab mai sabko ye batana chahta hun, ki let's start some discussions on the tech/non tech parts of the exams in these 20 days while staying at home, instead of thinking for 15yrs age problem (if somebody have so, then you can't do anything at this lockdown stage; after lockdown breaks, they will also close the appln on their last date, so wolog NLC vul jao, sorry to say, but can't help it). Aur jo puri tarah se eligible hai, wo please in 20 dino mein ek healthy discussions kare, regarding exam contents, aap hi ka fayda hoga.

Guys wat abt signal systen ? Whether to prepare or skip as nothing is mentioned in official syllabus about signal sys

does any one have electrical previous year papers

should we self attest passport photo and signature also?

10th result declared in may, person born in oct can apply or not?

Guys , My payment was debited two times but still payment was unsuccessful...hav u guys faced the same issue?....if yes then let me know how ling does it take revert the same

Any model question paper and online test for GET electrical.....

I have not self attested documents and submitted form what should i do

https://www.instagram.com/elec_trical2020/ 

One query...I have uploaded the scanned copy of original docs (not xerox attested, since I didn't had the xerox copies of all docs & couldn't be done due to Covid lockdown).... For DoB proof, I have uploaded the copy of 10th admit card (not marksheet, because in scanned marksheet DoB was written in small size &due to bit improper lamination, verifier may find it difficult to read the DoB properly on screen + 10th admit has clearly written DoB in bigger size), plus admit card is also certified from school principal, & board issued.....So is it OK? Will I be allowed to take the written test? During doc verfn(if selected), I can show all my docs.