NITIE Results out!!!!!

Hi all, The NITIE final results are out!!! Plz chk http://www.nitie.edu/… Congrats to all who have made it!!! Regards IM10

Hi all,
The NITIE final results are out!!! Plz chk http://www.nitie.edu/...
Congrats to all who have made it!!!!
Regards
IM10

hi all,

I dont know how to feel....... my waitlist no is 9 😲 😁 !!!!
Pl tell me my chances at the earliest. I am extremely nervous, desperate.........

Also, those who are not opting for NITIE, plz let us know.......... I am on my toes.........
:!: :idea: :

plzzzzzzzzzz, some repliesss......................

Don't worry , there's a very high probability(99.9 with 0.9 confidence level ;-)) that u'll get admission. But I'll suggest u ask the authorities as per when they'll be calling the waitlisted people.
Ciu in NITIE!!!

HI GUYS!!!
Help me out mates!!!
give me some confidence
I am waitlisted at 30 (rank 130)!!
what r my chances????
heard that last yr the waitlist cleared till 60!! (sounds good)

post ur replies fast. This is the only hope i have (apart from iit roorkee)!!

Haven't made it 😃 as usual......

hi guys,
me made it . mighty relieved.
I had only IIT-Madras admit. any body else from madras???
sonsy

hi guys
i made it and now have mdi and nitie both
probably taking up nitie
no announcement of when call letters will be sent etc

could the selected candidates state their percentile?
mine:98.84

HI
kavindra here

WL 17 and in MDI WL 105

hope gets thru in Nitie

Congrats to all those who made it and BOL to all those on the waitlist

cheers
lazy

hi ppl,
its weird to say the least......got thru PGDISEM even as i hav not applied for it :shock: ........in the PI they even asked me as to why i hav not applied in it and i said that i dont know much abt the course.......didnt got thru PGDIM tho, for which i hav applied........anyway i m joining IIML but it is amusing to see such a thing at such a gud insti like NITIE
CONGRATS TO ALL & ATB TO WL PPL
abhishek

Congrats to everyone who made it 😃

Moi waitlisted #49..dekhte hai kya hota hai

Cheers

Hi Abhishek,

I too am in a similar situation...i didnot even apply for this PGDISEM course and my name is 4th on the waitlist for this course. It is weird to say the least.

By any chance if u are in mumbai...can we think of going to nitie together...i know that u've made it IIM-L so u wont be much interested but anyway do let me know if u are pursuing any kind of follow-up with these NITIE guys.

Congrats to you for making it to IIM-L.

Regards,

Dhananjay

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

oh gr8 i have company out here...same prob out here..applied to some thin got into something.
now wat... ne one else givin company

HI Junta,

The same thing happened with me. :!:
I didn't apply for the other course and I am waitlist #7 in it. : :
Didn't make it to the DIM list.

Anyway, NITIE loss is MDI's gain........

Sumit

Thro...Rank # 1 !!! 😃 😁

Suhas

WL in single digit is definite..i myself know 8 guys in the list whos going to IIMs including me

Hi Guyz,

Me too thru.

No 52. - Mandar

Profile -
BE ETRX Mumbai University
CAT - 97%ile
(QUANT - 97,DI-99,VERBAL-76)
18 months work-ex in IT

Others too post ur profile.

Kavindra with WL-5, I think you will surely get thru.

--Mandar

hi ppl,
its weird to say the least......got thru PGDISEM even as i hav not applied for it :shock: ........in the PI they even asked me as to why i hav not applied in it and i said that i dont know much abt the course.......didnt got thru PGDIM tho, for which i hav applied........anyway i m joining IIML but it is amusing to see such a thing at such a gud insti like NITIE
CONGRATS TO ALL & ATB TO WL PPL
abhishek

same here.waitlist no 2 on PGDISEM.called them up and they said they'll sort it by
this afternoon.