NITIE results out confirmed

Guys got GD/PI letter from NITIE GD/PI is on 6th of MAY CAT percentile - 97.88 VA - 91.1 QA - 98.2 DI - 95.4 Piyush

Guys got GD/PI letter from NITIE
GD/PI is on 6th of MAY
CAT percentile - 97.88
VA - 91.1
QA - 98.2
DI - 95.4

Piyush

are the results out on the net?

i guess no!! didnt check but recieved the letter in themorning

piyush

hi guys,

looking at the bihari doctors scores it seems tht NITIE might have gone in for sectional %iles with emphasis in math coz ppl in MUmbai haven't received intimation as yet....(based on the fact tht letters posted in mumbai should reach mumbai first..) still to early to say anything... Moi hoping against hope for a GDPI call......

btw there is nothing on the website www.nitie.edu ....hope bihari isn't joking...!!!

Yeah..nothing's on the site...

Generally its put on the net after the calls are sent ..and thats why biharidoc seems to have got it....

So going by that ....there goes my last hope .

By the way ..can anyone frm mumbai call up the office and post some official news...

Regards
Vikram

HI,

I had mailed NITIE, they had said, results will on the net on 12th i.e tomorrow. Have my fingers crossed.

Ajit
'There are some things that money can't buy, for everything else there's my FATHER !!'

Yup, Nitie has sent out call letters to shortlisted candidates!
I got mine yesterday!! So all the mumbai people, hold on. Can expect your call letters any time now! 😃

Those who r getting calls...pls post ur percentile and profile as well...it will clear the scene

When wud the result be on their website..me got a percentile of 95.6...wht r my chances..guys pls helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!! :shock:

Hey piyush did u got a mail frm NITIE or just the letter.
:

Yes NITIE results are out..
I got letter today. My GD/PI is on 7th May

Cat Percentile
LR&DI; 96.41
Quant 93.4
VA 88.88
Overall 96.48
ALL THE BEST TO OTHERS. Hope you get letter soon!!!!!

I heard that the results would be put on the net by 12th i.e T'row. is that true??
:
There were news from TIME discussion Boards that people with 95%+ got call letters from NITIE.
me , kept my fingers crossed.

Is NITIE giving any emphasis on sectional percentiles or are they going by the overall one?.

a friend who stays in mulund ( a bombay suburb ) got the letter yesterday, and i stay in thane which is like fifteen minutes away and i havent got the letter as yet. my percentile is 97.45, if i dont get a NITIE call then bhagwan hee meri madat kare.
anyway i also came to know that results out on the net tomorrow .. so lets wait and watch.
by the way the friend's percentile is 98.8 and he has not so good acads in engg, so i guess that is a breather for guys like me with lousy acads ... at least that is not a criteria

subha Says
Is NITIE giving any emphasis on sectional percentiles or are they going by the overall one?.

Hey ppls do give your cat %iles...sectional..mine are..di-92,eng-92,quant-91..overall 95.6.....any1 below 96 got calls??? :shock:

with regard to the sectional %iles... the dudes above who have got calls all have a strong QA, DI %ile..but have lost out in the verbal....so it cud be tht sect cutoffs matter...whtever...just waiting for tomm. ...shud come to know whether to start prep for CAT 2004...

xcess

Hi,

This goes out to all the call getters. Have u received the letter for GDPI by Registered Post or Courier : Pls answer soon. This is imp

-Shantanu

this is 12th and there is nothing on the nitie site yet...about the PGDIM results...i checked it at 11:50...anybody from northern region received the letter...call getters tell us the courier service they r using...and what is the lowest overall percentile that has got a call...how many guys, do u think they r going to call??? Answers fast!!!

Just called up Nitie
the fella says the results will be put up on net day after tommorow !!

i asked him whether ne list is put up in the institute....so he ws like nahiii aap day after tommorow net par check kijiye :P

so dats it.... just wait for the post guys

cheers