NITIE placements 2006

Allright!!! Now that the official announcement has been made by the placement office, NITIE’s placements can now be discussed. This year saw many new companies coming to campus such as *Olam International, Deloitte Consulting, Standard Charte…

Allright!!! Now that the official announcement has been made by the placement office, NITIE's placements can now be discussed.

This year saw many new companies coming to campus such as Olam International, Deloitte Consulting, Standard Chartered Bank, Deutsche Bank, Computer Sciences Corporation, Cypress, SBI Caps, ICICI Prudential, etc

21 PPOs and 14 PPIs ..... need we say more....

U can read the complete article on the PG mainpage....

NITIE rocks!!!

AVerage salary --- ????

take a guess....:))

should an alum take a guess? :wink: good job done guys

any idea about average salary & maximum salary.

Congratulations! Just goes to show how well NITIE is doing! could you please enlighten us as to the type of job profile at places like Deutsche bank and Deloitte?

goldberg23684 Says
Congratulations! Just goes to show how well NITIE is doing! could you please enlighten us as to the type of job profile at places like Deutsche bank and Deloitte?

First thing, they r recruiting for the same profile as they do in IIMsA,B,C.
Deutsche bank recruited for its "arm of I-banking" .
Delloite offered consultancy profile

What's the average salary? So far, I've never seen a number from NITIE, last year or this year.

i am surprised.. because last year's figure are easily available, not on our website but on coolavenues as well as various magazines.... last year it was 7.2 lpa... this year's figure will be available shortly as the detailed placement report is yet to be released.. watever has been released is jus the initial press release... . we will post the details as soon as they are available..

Sam17 Says
What's the average salary? So far, I've never seen a number from NITIE, last year or this year.

puzzling...it seems ur research is bad.....last years figures are available all over the place.... this years will be out along with the official placement report....

Hi
please give an approximate of the average salary... i m really curious, you know!

Its great to hear that the companies are coming with the profiles that "were" traditionally not suited for engineers.....

Cong. to all the guys there in Nitie.....

Congrats to NITIE folks.
Ne Data on guys with workex, as to how many ppl switched from their prev industry and to which areas, co.s and salaries of such ppl?

Good Job Guys !! kewl ...The batch of 2006 is rocking all over !!!:grab:

As for specific questions above that involve a lot of data and analysis , I can understand it takes time... with all the number crunching , and a lot depends on the offers finally taken etc.

However Till the time the official figures are out , its party time..., Kudos to Nitie... And May Lord shower the same benevolence to us 2007 guys

Cheers!!!

I guess I didn't look in the right places. I would assume the nitie website was the right place. Maybe I checked too early.

ok..look...it takes time for the numbers to be processed.... and then it has to go to the audit system etc...so it will take some time for the placement office to come out with such data.....

so till then, chill..... have a look at the companies which have come on campus....and make a guess estimate till then....NITIE does not accept differrentials by the way....

the profiles offerred have been excellent.... ranging from the whole gamut of general consulting/business consulting/risk mgmt/I Banking profiles/marketing in both banks and fmcgs/scm/ops/corporate fin/logistics/international procurement/corporate srategy etc...... the profiles offerred were the best.....

people with more than 20 months work ex were eligible for laterals and they had an absolutely rocking placements too....their salaries were, understandably, higher than entry level sals...

only this much till now...whenever the placement office comes out with the rest of the data...rest assured, someone will post it here.....

cheers

puneet

friends when u hav the detailed info. plz put work ex and fresher info. seperately.... as a fresher i find it tough to get pukka fresher imfo. on placements....

Allright!!! Now that the official announcement has been made by the placement office, NITIE's placements can now be discussed.

This year saw many new companies coming to campus such as Olam International, Deloitte Consulting, Standard Chartered Bank, Deutsche Bank, Computer Sciences Corporation, Cypress, SBI Caps, ICICI Prudential, etc
21 PPOs and 14 PPIs ..... need we say more....
U can read the complete article on the PG mainpage....
NITIE rocks!!!

Where's Barclays Cap this year

Last year you were flashing it all over 10 summers 10 finals

Whats happened this year from 10 straight to 0

was it a flash in a pan

You can read all about NITIE's placements on this site

http://www.life.nitie.net/placements.html