NITIE PGDIM Class of 2008

I pinched myself after writing the Title of this thread… Yippieeee… I am not dreaming :: Calling all the people who have converted the coveted call of PGDIM at NITIE to come forward and join this thread. I request the ppl who ar…

I pinched myself after writing the Title of this thread...
Yippieeee... I am not dreaming

Calling all the people who have converted the coveted call of PGDIM at NITIE to come forward and join this thread.

I request the ppl who are sure of joining NITIE to post pls....

We can start by posting our profiles (I will post mine in the next post )

I expect the Impact Team to help us with our queries ..as they have been doing patiently for so long..u guys are gr8

Before I finish ..

Hip Hip Hurray
NITIE PGDIM Rocks

Cheers
Tarun Choudhary

Congrats to all who have made it to NITIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me at WL - 37.

If no. of seats for PGDIM is 120 (total), then effectively there are 90 for general ppl.

They already have included 134 ppl in the 1st list. That means ones effective WL number would be 44 + the wl no on the site. .i.e. my would be 44+37 = 81.

Moreover, if the impact team could throw some light on the first-come-first-served funda.

What are the chances at WL 37/ 81, assuming all the waitlisted candidates turn-up for confirmation on 14th april.

Hi all..

My profile:

Work ex : 2 yr ( when i join NITIE ) as a S/w Engg in a UK based Company
Grad: 75 % (Bachelor of Info Science... HansRaj Coll,DU 2000-04)
XII : 81 %
X : 80 %

CAT Score 97.7

QA 90.25
DI 99.25
VA 86.56

Merit # 44 in PGDIM.

Current Location : Noida,Delhi

FullForceCongrats to all who have made it to NITIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me at WL - 37.

Waitlisted guys.. pls refrain from posting your queries here.... the chances of these getting answered here are bleak... and pls dont defeat the purpose of this thread...
Hope to see u at NITIE ...

Cheers,
Tarun Choudhary

Hey Tarun,

Good job @ creating this thread. Im in too !!!

My Profile
Std X - 88%
Std XII - 80%

BTech from NIT Calicut.

Workex - 2.5 years @ Patni

Profile - Project Lead, Software Quality Analyst.

Cat percentile - 95 :)

Merit # - 62.

Whats with this 120/180 seat funda. I hope that admission is confirmed for all in the merit list.

Keep posting
Chao.

Hey Tarun,

Good job @ creating this thread.

Thank U .. atleast some1 cared to reply....

Whats with this 120/180 seat funda. I hope that admission is confirmed for all in the merit list.

Yeah the seats seems to hav been increased to 180.... but guys in merit list need not worry..... just chill out and wait for the final call letters to arrive at ur place.

Cheers
Tarun

I have been searching for this kind of thread ..

I still can't believe it...I have made it to the first list.

My Profile :
Workex : 2yrs in Oracle.

B.Tech : 89%
Diploma : 92%
X : 83%

CAT : 97.25%

Guys, come on and post your profiles. Lets get to know each other before we meet.

Hey guys me too in.......... ......
The first good news of the season Thanks NITIE......and and a bundle of thanks to TEAM IMPACT for there help when we needed and when we dont but they took care of us all guys who were preparing.......
KUDOS for such a great students @ NITIE........

Well My Profile
X: 78.73%
XII: 69.08%
B Tech (IT): 69.43% frm MNIT JAIPUR......

Didnt take up job offer@HCLTech(Wanted to pursue Mgmt as a Career)

Here at the time of enjoyement wanted to put up a question......
i also got BLACKI........and i think the waitlist will going to be active from 14th april.............So will IIM declare there result till tht time.....
and wat abt the refund NITIE will be paying us back after submitting the fee..... because it is a huge sum of 1,36,000.........

Well enf serious things..........so enjoy guys........keep posting msgs....
Hope we will be having gr8 fun @ NITIE......

:drinking: its the time to celebrate
LOKESH

B.Tech : 89%
Diploma : 92%
X : 83%
Guys, come on and post your profiles. Lets get to know each other before we meet.

What diploma hav u done theja ??
Do u mean XII (HSC) ??

Cheers,
Tarun
What diploma hav u done theja ??
Do u mean XII (HSC) ??

Cheers,
Tarun

10 +3
Diploma in Computer Engineering.

Take it as Equivalent to HSC:satisfie:

Where are you from Tarun ?
I am from Hyderabad.

moi too in
it hasnt sunk in yet
n that too main list
me 10th 91.67%
12th 85.6%
BE Electronics 75.4%
work ex : 8 months in L&T;
%ile: 99.18%

plz tell who all r availing the SBI NITIE branch loan?????
wats the exact procedure????

plus i hav heard NITIE has no WI-FI.
laptop lenaa hai kyaa???

leta form a nitie 2k8 yahoo group
wat say dudes???

Hey guys me too in.......... ......

and wat abt the refund NITIE will be paying us back after submitting the fee..... because it is a huge sum of 1,36,000.........

Well enf serious things..........so enjoy guys........keep posting msgs....
Hope we will be having gr8 fun @ NITIE......

:drinking: its the time to celebrate
LOKESH

hi Lokesh,

first of all congratulations on the wonderful calls u have this year.. and no converting NITIE PGDIM...

NITIE shall only refund 50% of ur fees whenever u may want to withdraw.. We can only hope the IIMs will come out with their results on or before 14th April...

1 question.. HOW THE HELL DID U MANAGE TO GET A CALL FOR BOTH IM AND ITM????? Anyone else u has got calls for 2 courses in NITIE...

And I just checked u have a call in the reserved category in 1 and general category in the other.... Did u fill up 2 forms????

Hi Seniors this query is for u

Wat is the fee amount and when are we supposed to deposit it?
Will they re imburse the whole amt on case we opt for sum other place???

hi Lokesh,

first of all congratulations on the wonderful calls u have this year.. and no converting NITIE PGDIM...

NITIE shall only refund 50% of ur fees whenever u may want to withdraw.. We can only hope the IIMs will come out with their results on or before 14th April...

1 question.. HOW THE HELL DID U MANAGE TO GET A CALL FOR BOTH IM AND ITM????? Anyone else u has got calls for 2 courses in NITIE...

And I just checked u have a call in the reserved category in 1 and general category in the other.... Did u fill up 2 forms????

This sounds really strange... :wow:
10 +3
Diploma in Computer Engineering.

Take it as Equivalent to HSC:satisfie:

Where are you from Tarun ?
I am from Hyderabad.

I have been in Delhi for the last 23 years... ... my whole life

Schooling from Delhi... College in Delhi....
Working in Noida ....(Living at my home in Delhi...as Noida still is more or less Delhi only :))

Cheers.
s@g@ciOusDUDe Says
This sounds really strange... :wow:

I'll tell u something stranger... there are people who have been listed in both PGDIM and PGDITM categories... If they can be waitlisted in both and they were interviwed by only one panel for both.. why wasn't everyone else given the first and second preference option??? I really don't understand this... I thought everyone was being judged for only their 1st preference... How is this now possible that ppl are waitlisted in both??? Can IMpact team clarify???

me too in...
my profile ..
10th - 90.5%
12th - 74%
BTech ( mech) - 8.23/10 ( IIT Kgp)
work ex - 18 months ( till now nd working in DRDO)
cat% - 98.52
seniors throw some light on availing loans

Its simple guys...

If u r not able to make to the merit list of your 1st preference... then u r put into the waitlist of ur 1st preference...
But that doesnt mean that you wont be considered for ur 2nd pref.... u can make to its merit list...

There shud not be a position wherein a candidate is placed in the Merit list of more than 1 course... ANd there's no such case I guess... Correct me if I Am wrong in this ..

Cheers
Tarun

in PGDITM WAITLIST GENERAL cat
26 1499 LOKESH KUMAR JEENGAR 3410628
in PGDIM Waitlist SC Cat
30 1499 LOKESH KUMAR JEENGAR 3410628

Howz that possible ??
U hav an alter ego ??
in PGDITM WAITLIST GENERAL cat
26 1499 LOKESH KUMAR JEENGAR 3410628
in PGDIM Waitlist SC Cat
30 1499 LOKESH KUMAR JEENGAR 3410628

Howz that possible ??
U hav an alter ego ??