NITIE PGDIE program

I didn’t find any thread related to PGDIE,so I started one.I have applied for PGDIE program in NITIE thru my GATE score.I have some questions.I wud appreciate if the NITIE seniors help clarify my doubts. 1.What kind of topics were given in the G…

I didn't find any thread related to PGDIE,so I started one.I have applied for PGDIE program in NITIE thru my GATE score.I have some questions.I wud appreciate if the NITIE seniors help clarify my doubts.
1.What kind of topics were given in the GD's last year?
2.How much is the weightage is give for gate score,gd's,PI?
3.What kind of questons were asked in the PI?

NITIE Srs.. please help.

I didn't find any thread related to PGDIE,so I started one.I have applied for PGDIE program in NITIE thru my GATE score.I have some questions.I wud appreciate if the NITIE seniors help clarify my doubts.
1.What kind of topics were given in the GD's last year?
2.How much is the weightage is give for gate score,gd's,PI?
3.What kind of questons were asked in the PI?

NITIE Srs.. please help.

dude wrong forum.. search the cat related discussions.. the threads for NITIE r there..

cheers

Hi Frens,

I am new on PG. Wanna know about likely cutoff in terms of GATE score for this year...

hi
last year people upto 97 percentile were called for gd/pi.....
so this time also the cutoff would be somewhere around there
of course it would be much lower if u r having ne work ex...

by the ways, i think this is a gud move to start this thread and i think it'd be better if we make this thread more active...

manju...

Last year calls were based on %tile..but this time its on Gate Score...are there are ne predictions...My gate score is 481..
I am woking in Birlasoft since July 2005

hi

i hope u knw that we r supposed to fill the application form with percentile only...
although this year the percentiles r not given, we r supposed to calcutate them on our own by the given formula and provide them with it......
and i guess its really tough to estimate the cutoff in terms of score cos it varies a lot from person to person and branch to branch.......so u'd be having a better idea abt ur prospects if u culd tell ur percentile and rank........and since u also have work ex,,,it should be helping u for sure......

bye...

hey guys..
the shortlisted candidates for GD/PI is out for PGDIE admissions
go thru http://nitie.edu/shortlist06-08.htm

hi
ya the shortlisted lists is out now..
can anyone tell whats the final selection criteria..assuch how much weightage is given to gatescore, work ex, .....
i have a 98.12%ile and working in 3i-infotechsince june 2005...
bye
atin

is there any pgdie aspirant????????/

is there any pgdie aspirant????????

NITIE Mumbai Admission Helpdesk PGDIE/PGDMM/PGDPM (2015-17 Batch)

any one gate qualified candidate plz tell upto wat gate score interview call wiil come...

How much GATE SCORE  is required  to get a interview call from NITIE for PGDIE ?????

GATE 

AIR :- 5

Score:- 890

Branch :- PI

Work Ex:- 1 Year

Any Chances....????

GATE 

AIR :- 44

Score:- 731

Branch :- PI

Work Ex:- 2 Year

Any Chances....????

GATE 2015

AIR 7651

Score 572

Mechanical engg

Work ex: 2 yrs

Any chances for PGDIE?

Somebody pls throw some light on the sponsored candidates quota..

How many are recruited every year in each stream?

Does only the reputation of the sponsoring organisation an the work profile matter for admission?

Can anybody please put some light on PGDIE placements and placement package.

Can anyone please tell some GD topics that were given last year ?