NITIE GD-PI queries

Hi Guys Lets put our GD PI queries here for nitie seniers… Plz refrain from adding posta like I got a call…and who got a call…(which can be put in NITIE calls thread)… B/w I have a doubt: They have not mentioned the preference…

Hi Guys

Lets put our GD PI queries here for nitie seniers..

Plz refrain from adding posta like I got a call..and who got a call..(which can be put in NITIE calls thread)..

B/w I have a doubt:
They have not mentioned the preference like PGDISEM PGDITM PGDIM
and have called 680 general candidates in all for 3 courses

so how many are the total no of seats for these 3 courses for which 680 are vying..

Also, will they consider ppl for their second preference or stick to the first prefernece only..

Thanks
Kamal

also tell me seniors
nitie is all about industrialmanagement
n only engg are called
so is the intrvw expected to b very technical type or not???
HR type bhi hota hai kyaa intrvw???
plus wat is the weightage on %ile?

My XLRI n NITIE interviews are clashing. Will NITIE be willing to change dates?

mann i always used to hate these technical or academics oriented interviews..guess just hatign them is not my choice anymore! have gotta really brush up on my engg subjects now( on the condition NITIE asks a lot of tech ques in the interview)..seniors help us out.
@kamal--congo buddy! after crackin IIMs,wat all did u phodofy? do temme abt ur other calls.

They have not mentioned the preference like PGDISEM PGDITM PGDIM
and have called 680 general candidates in all for 3 courses

so how many are the total no of seats for these 3 courses for which 680 are vying..

Also, will they consider ppl for their second preference or stick to the first prefernece only..

Hi

The exact preferenes of each candidate are not known to us either. In previous years, there used to be different interviews for each of the courses. This year there will be a common gd/pi for all the courses and the Interview will be based on the preferences you have given. All the preferences will be considered.
The total number of alotted seats are

PGDIM - 120
PGDISEM - 30
PGDITM - 16

But i think so there might be a slight variation( greater or lesser)

Hope that helped

Ajit
Team IMPACT
PGDIM batch of 2007
Hi

The exact preferenes of each candidate are not known to us either. In previous years, there used to be different interviews for each of the courses. This year there will be a common gd/pi for all the courses and the Interview will be based on the preferences you have given. All the preferences will be considered.
The total number of alotted seats are

PGDIM - 120
PGDISEM - 30
PGDITM - 16

But i think so there might be a slight variation( greater or lesser)

Hope that helped

Ajit
Team IMPACT
PGDIM batch of 2007

Hey Thanks Ajit

That was prompt, though I have lots more to ask..

Are these seats for general candidates or total?

B/w change your signature..results are out :-)
Thanks,
Kamal

ajit,

any idea how i can apply for a change of gd/pi date.
i have been called on 7th. but i have my iim k on the same day at New Delhi.. so, 7 is impossible for me.. and 8 is difficult..
plz advice

arjun

Hi everyone,

Me got class now, will be back by 7:30 i guess, wont be able to reply before that.

cheers
Ajit

I have been asked to report at 8.00 AM on 9th march. I have got Xl at
chennai on 10th. Will the process be over by 7.00 PM in the night as I
have to catch the flight ? Also
are there any hotels around Vikar lake ?? How far is it from
airport ? Thanks for answering the query

hey all ....congrats ppl ...and ya even i am in the same boat of clashing dates ..so whats the way to go about it ....seniors ..?

@seniors .... S.O.S

Problem of clashing dates.
NITIE & IIM L on 8th March ... both in Mumbai, will NITIE be willing to change the date, I dont think IIM L will be relenting 😞

@Seniors

Another clashing dates problem...
Can I postpone my NITIE interview to 10th ??

Is accomodation provided by NITIE ?

I too have the problem of 'clashing dates'... had this even for IITD and IITKgp ... as IITKgp had come out with calls after IITD they did change the date for me... I request NITIE to do the same... seniors involved in admissions related activities... please put forward our case...
Thanks
Will accomodation be provided?
Do we hav hotels nearby???:

I have plenty of q's on my mind.......

1) How many ppl will there be in a gd round?
2) How many rounds of GD?
3) Does the panel ask technical q's?

no discussion since long ........ what's happening ?
What generally are the types of GD .. case study/ general / related to finance / creative

Interview -- Tech/ stress/ etc...........

Kindly give some details

i am a electronics engg could u pls specify the topics i need to brush up pls reply

sandeep_kamani Says
Can we have the Previous years NITIE GD/PI links pls. That will clear half the doubts here.

hey I could find just 1 nitie gd/pi thread which has only one relavant exp :-(

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitie-gd-pi-experiences-25002927

Regards
Kamal