NITIE -- CAT score card

Can we send the copy of our online score cards to NITIE… I haven’t received my score card yet. Guys please help me out Thanks karthik

Can we send the copy of our online score cards to NITIE.. I haven't received my score card yet. Guys please help me out

Thanks
karthik

Good question dude! i think we will be receiving the score cards today or max by tomorrow... so we can send it then... 14th is the last date fo NITIE... but ur point is good too... maybe it will be the cae if we dont get it sooner....
:huh: But i am wondering what:huh: is the need to send it in at all after my dismal performance...:whatthat:

Calling for NITIE'ans .....

What if we dont receive CAT Score CArds on time ?? Are we allowed to send printouts of e-ScoreCard ??

There's no info on the NITIE site as well 😞

NITIEites, is anyone Listening???
Help us Guys!!

I think NITIE-based questions would be answered more promptly in the CAT discussion forum.

hi...u can send the printout of the CAT score card...I called up NITIE people yesterday...they asked me to send the printout...

Are you guys here sure that NITIE will accept the computer print out score card?? I too havent received my score card till date. Can some NITIE fellow please check up or can somebody please give the contact no. of NITIE admissions office.

invincible_mb3 Says
Are you guys here sure that NITIE will accept the computer print out score card?? I too havent received my score card till date. Can some NITIE fellow please check up or can somebody please give the contact no. of NITIE admissions office.

Yes they are asking to send the printout....
Guys ...I am sorry but i dont know whats going on. Can anyone pls tell me what exactly do we have to do for NITIE. i cudnt find anything anywhere in NITIE website. Send me the link also.

Do we have to take a print and send scores if we havent received scorecard..or wait until we get one. And around which Date is the NITIE results going to come out.

Forgive me but i HAD to ask all this.

Cheerz.

well...I called up NITIE on 6th...the person there was very annoyed...as he was receieving many calls...I asked him politely that since the last date is near and we still dont have our scorecards...so what should we do...he replied...send the printout of the scorecard...

Thx prats for the clearing this.
Will have to do this today.

can any one let me know the address on whhich we need to send the scorecard...

vish_me_luck Says
can any one let me know the address on whhich we need to send the scorecard...

yaa the address is the same as mentioned at the home page
but i jus wanna know to whom it has to be adddressed?
for eg--the registrar??????????
yaa the address is the same as mentioned at the home page
but i jus wanna know to whom it has to be adddressed?
for eg--the registrar??????????

hey..
dont u have da envelope provided with the prospectus?!theres a special envelope in which u haveta send the photocopy of the cat score which has the application number on the upper right hand corner.
anyway ill tell u da address
to,
deputy registrar (academic)
national institute of industrial engineering(nitie)
vihar lake, p. o. nitie
mumbai 400087

and if ure sendin it in some other envelope mention this has the photocpy or printout of the cat score card and mention ur application number.
Zakhmi_sher Says
wat is last date for sending score card or print out of score card ti NITIE?

oops!double post...!
read da 1 below!
Zakhmi_sher Says

14 jan!
itz clearly mentioned in the prospectus on the last page!
Zakhmi_sher Says

I think its the 14th of Jan

unnecessary thread ..in the wrong forum...mods pls close it...

junta we already have a lively discussion on this very topic in the nitie 2006 thread....do continue there....and nitie junta is already on this issue...
ciao

prats_9 Says
well...I called up NITIE on 6th...the person there was very annoyed...as he was receieving many calls...I asked him politely that since the last date is near and we still dont have our scorecards...so what should we do...he replied...send the printout of the scorecard...

Is everyone here agreed on sending printouts of the CAT score card? Or is anyone waiting for the actual score card?

I'm still not sure if sending the printout will achieve its purpose..:whatthat:
Is everyone here agreed on sending printouts of the CAT score card? Or is anyone waiting for the actual score card?

I'm still not sure if sending the printout will achieve its purpose..:whatthat:

maine to bhej bhi diya.....