NITIE calls

Hi guys, Just want to know what kind of ppl are coming to give NITIE interviews and whether all of them will come to NITIE. --Mandar ::

Hi guys,

Just want to know what kind of ppl are coming to give NITIE interviews and whether all of them will come to NITIE.

--Mandar

Hi,

Just include another option in your poll:

"Received call from NITIE, but looking forward to CAT 2004."

coz.. I fall in that category.. :wink:

Sorry mate, there is no facility to edit the poll.
PG cud u just confirm this.

Sorry mate, there is no facility to edit the poll.
PG cud u just confirm this.

Nopes dood. You can edit the poll.
Edit your first post in this thread and add one more option.

EnSoI ,
Chandoo
Hi Chandoo,

Sorry cant find the edit button.

--Mandar

Hi All,

Those who asked me which bus to take for NITIE, its better to come to Andheri by train and then take a rick.
Just tell them NITIE and they will take you.
cost about Rs.50-60

--Mandar

hi,
i got into mdi..
but me planning to coem to nitie.. just for the heck of it..
after all its in mumbai right??
hope the nitis guys there will giv accomodation..

regards

pads

Hi Guys,

according to the polls it seems that just 17 guys from our forum are coming to NITIE!!.

Those who havent voted, plz vote

--Mandar

hey guys,
i have got a final admit to MDI but would still give NITIE which i have on the 7th. about taking a decision if i do manage to get into NITIE .. its more of not the colllege but the type of course one is interested in.
right now i dont have any special inclination towards NITIE kinda course .. supply chain management and all that. but lets see what happens.
am from mumbai

hello

Have NITIE call ...wont be attending ... as of now have SPJain and MDI and awaiting IIM results. reason for not going to NITIE also includes VIVAS (they suck)

regds
lazy

hey junta
please post ur gd/pi exp as soon as possible, particularly those who has it on 5th

Hey Kandymo,

me 2 interested in SPC.
currently working on a SPC - S/W development prj.

wats ur bkgrnd?
wat kinda stuff can they ask?

-mandar

there in lies the problem .. i am not really interested in SPC .. in fact i dont even have a clear idea as to what SPC is all about .. i have also heard that these FMCG's .. HLL p&G; and those kinds recruit people from NITIE solely for the SPC thing.
my background is final year engineering student. electronics engineering that too .. if you have any friends who are currently into production engineering then you could get a fair idea about the whole thing as they have a subject or two in the final year. goolge if you want a overview of what exacttly SPC is all about.

hi all!

well, wats this SPC ??
kindly tell us about it..may be it'll help us in future.

gaurav

Hey guyz,
those who finish their GD's plz post.

--Mandar

Hi,

Had my NITIE GD-PI today.

GD was good.
Topic - Marketing in India is dealer oriented and customer oriented.

PI sucked.
Was discussing RFID with the panel, when they told us Thank you!!

Sure reject.

--Mandar