NITIE Admissions 2004

hi folks, This is a reminder. the applicants of the PGDIM & PGDISEM course in NITIE for the year 2004 will have to send “xerox copies of their CAT score cards” to NITIE admissions cell by the 31st of March, 2004. This is part of the …

hi folks,

This is a reminder. the applicants of the PGDIM & PGDISEM course in NITIE for
the year 2004 will have to send "xerox copies of their CAT score cards" to NITIE
admissions cell by the 31st of March, 2004.

This is part of the admissions procedure, and calls for GD/PI would be issued
only on the basis of these score card xerox copies.

Please spread this message in all ur yahoo groups and forums of discussion, so
that there is no confusion regarding the same.

For the admissions committee,

MILIND TAPASWI
MBA Class of 2005

again ? another ID ? and that too "NITIE" ?

btw you the Official spokesperson for NITIE kya ?

I think CAT scorecards may not be reaching all by 31 May. So, is NITIE extending the last date for recieving CAT scores ?

Btw, also, if you are from NITIE, why don't you post some general fundaes about NITIE ? Or is it posted in some other thread ?

Hey NITIE,

I agree to what plato says. It's true that the CAT score cards would reach us by the end of this month. therefore, there must be an extension of the dates. We have so far not tried to communicate with the NITIE admissions committee . I hope they r listening and wud announce an extension of dates soon.

cheers,

Anupam.

btw has NEbody received the CAT scorecard...i think NITIE has put up the final date as 31st march...

one of my frn received CAT scorecard yesterday night...she is from Abad itself...we should expect it now...
and it will not be a problem to send it to NITIE

Hey,

So.. people's started receiving their score cards.. huh!
now we'r gonna know what exactly went wrong with CAT 2003.
Ya sure, if we receive it in the next 3-4 days, sending the same to NITIE won't be a problem.

Cheers,

Anupam.

any idea wht can be the cutoffs for NITIE... & how many have applied..... someone quoted tht this time NITIE has got lesser no of applications... any info.. ??

i still have'nt received my cat scorecard.do you think there will be an extension of date for submissioin of scorecard,or will they accept a print out taken from the net

any advice

I called up NITIE today. They told me that print out of the electronically generated notification will do.

ashish

called up the admissions office today.

they gave me following options -

1. if u recv the score card well in time i.e aound 25/26th ; take a xerox and send it by speed post.

2. if u recv the score card around 28/29 th, write ur NITIE application number on the score card and fax it.

3. if u don't recv the score card by 31st, take a print out of the electronic version of the score card, write ur NITIE application number on top and fax it.

thnx ashish and nitin.....

what if we send the print outs now ... can depend on the scorecards to arrive if the deadline is not gonna be extended ... so better send the printouts..they'll verify it for themselves.

whts the No. i think this will be the office fax and not the admissions office fax.

cut offs for NITIE any ideas

harsh Says
cut offs for NITIE any ideas

May be 95 percentile with decent marks in quanta can give a call from NITIE.
I have 95 percentile....But I have just 82 in quanta and worse , just 79 in di , 97 in VA.. God knows whats gonna happen...

hey guyz me frm chennai & recv my cat scorecard today sending xerox tommorow so u ppl can wait it shd arrive tommorow or the day after

my %ile is 94.54 di 92 qa 88 va 89 whts the say, no wrk-ex

why dont all of u guyz who applied post ur scores so we get some idea

any 1 knws how many ppl have applied this year

I have 97.45 %ile

Qa 97.94 %ile
DI 92.93 %ile
Quant 77 %ile

2.5 years work-ex

hi ppl,

Got a percentile of 99.31 ..have applied to NITIE.
Got DI 96.5,Eng 95.4,QA-99.6

No work ex...