NITIE - 2008 -2010 Results Out!!!

Results out guys Link below: NITIE - 2008 -2010 Admissions Queries

Results out guys

Link below:

NITIE - 2008 -2010 Admissions Queries

I am waitlisted for the PGDIM course. They have given 60 WL for PGDIM...how many are likely to clear? (going by pevious years' trends)

Surfacer Says
I am waitlisted for the PGDIM course. They have given 60 WL for PGDIM...how many are likely to clear? (going by pevious years' trends)

previous year trend are as follows:

PGDIM (GEN CATEGORY)

2006-2008: 134 guys in Merit list and 150 + in one single wait list. Wait list cleared up to 140.

2007-2009: 134 (Main List)+74 (first waitlist declared along with main list with the serial number as wait list number) + 84 (declared after the last date of depositing fees for 1st wait list). Both List got cleared.

I m in for PGDIM class of 2008-10.
Here I come NITIE....

One minute interview successfully converted
Congratulations to all those who have been selected.

Hi...My friend got waitlisted at No. 6 for PGDITM course. Any idea about his real chances of converting it? Till how long the waitlist for PGDITM course got cleared last year ?

So here's my 600th post congratulating all of you who made it to one of the TOP B-Schools in India...!! Enjoy the festival of Holi with a renewed vigour..!!

Those who are in waiting list... You should keep your hopes alive!!

To those who could not make it... My only word is not to get disheartened... U must be having something good in store for you too... Picture Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost...

By the way, once more the link to the result:

Confirmed: NITIE,MUMBAI 400087
Waitlisted: http://www.nitie.edu/ADMISSION%202008-10W.pdf

Cheers,

me almost in..waitlisted 18 for PGDIM..
I wish i will make it

Hey me in too.
First convert of the season.
Congradulations to all the puys who have manage to convert and all the best to all waitlisters.

what are the chances for 1st wait list to be converted.

I am selected for PGDIM...

The first major convert of the season. It feels good and relieved......:-)

sweetsuccess Says
what are the chances for 1st wait list to be converted.

U can ask what r the chances of 1st waitlist not gtn converted..

Hope u got what I meant..

Congras to all who converted!!!!
I HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!!!!

I got thru...PGDIM
1st convert of the season

again...big thanks to the seniors for helping out so patiently for so long...

& congrats to all those who are through as well...

cheers...

amit... it will be great if u can carry that waitlist conversion story over the past 2 years in ur signature... n probably also in all members of team impacts signature... so that people who are waitlisted get answered immediately... i know how the wait feels...

U can ask what r the chances of 1st waitlist not gtn converted..

Hope u got what I meant..

sorry i hope u misunderstood my question , actually my way was wrong. actually i was asking for the whole list, so that we can expect second list..

Hey fellas,

Just missed out... After the kinda GD I had, very happy to be in the Waiting List.

Waitlisted in PGDIM: 34.
Just hope I convert it. Many congrats to all those who r through...

~Ankit

i dont have money.. what should I do??

sweetsuccess Says
sorry i hope u misunderstood my question , actually my way was wrong. actually i was asking for the whole list, so that we can expect second list..

hey over the last 2yrs we have seen upto 140 ppl taken in from the waitlist... there is no reason for us to think otherwise this year