NITIE 2007-2009 Queries

Hi guys, i haven’t seen a single thread abt NITIE and started. Post all ur NITIE queries here:)

Hi guys,
i haven't seen a single thread abt NITIE and started. Post all ur NITIE queries here:)

online registration start keb hoga yaar??
:neutral::neutral:

Hi dude,
Can u give some insight into the general cutoffs for NITIE last year?Overall as well as individual.
Regards,
Kumar Vikram

Hi guys , anyone knows how to apply for nitie?? Approx what percentile studs are invited and the selection procedure????? it has not been updated in ther site... Awaiting reply....

We have to send a DD even for online appln? if so, is any covering letter etc needed?

RPK

Hi,
It's good to see some responses to this thread. Sale of application will start from Sep-29. i am not sure abt the cut-offs. We wud be thankful if anyone from NITIE help us regarding this issue

Hi,
It's good to see some responses to this thread. Sale of application will start from Sep-29. i am not sure abt the cut-offs. We wud be thankful if anyone from NITIE help us regarding this issue

I am not a NITIE student. But, by virtue of my experience, I can help till somebody from NITIE takes over. Its cutoffs generally are 85 each in verbal and DI and 90 in quant. An overall percentile of 96.5 should fetch you a call.

There was no online registration till last year. The application form will be put up on the website, which needs to be filled up along with a draft of Rs. 1000.

You also need to send a copy of your CAT scorecard after you receive the same in January.

All this information is based on the last year's experience and may be altered this year.
I am not a NITIE student. But, by virtue of my experience, I can help till somebody from NITIE takes over. Its cutoffs generally are 85 each in verbal and DI and 90 in quant. An overall percentile of 96.5 should fetch you a call.

There was no online registration till last year. The application form will be put up on the website, which needs to be filled up along with a draft of Rs. 1000.

You also need to send a copy of your CAT scorecard after you receive the same in January.

All this information is based on the last year's experience and may be altered this year.

as far as i remember one of my friend even got a call at 94 %ile last year , fresher only!!

Hi,
What u said is absolutely true...

Better to do MBA than beinga SE. me too on the same page.

So, ur frnd who got 94% in CAT are thru Nitie. Is it the criteria. Can u be a bit clear

What all things are required while submitting the form this year. Do we have to write an sop or something???

Hi,
Guys my college buddy got into NITIE,
he had 95.xx percentile
1.5 yrs it exp in tcs
and ard 38.xx marks,
not so good gd/pi it was just ok.
he was pleasantly surprised when he got through.

Hey,
It's good to see ur reply . What do u mean by ard 38.XX? i didn't get tat. Can u tell me. So, a person with 95+% and WE of 1.5 yrs may get a seat in NITIE

Hey,
It's good to see ur reply . What do u mean by ard 38.XX? i didn't get tat. Can u tell me. So, a person with 95+% and WE of 1.5 yrs may get a seat in NITIE

He got around 38 marks in last years paper,
he also had above average acads,
anything above 96 and you stand an excellent chance
even if you are a fresher...

Thanx for info

Hi guys,
i haven't seen a single thread abt NITIE and started. Post all ur NITIE queries here:)
Okay Okay...
I guess no one has clarified properly about NITIE, so let me do the honours.
For NITIE Admissions 2006:
GD/PI Calls were given to everyone who'd above 85 Percentile in all sections, so people with 92+ percentiles appeared for GDs and PIs.
Finally freshers with 96.5+ are in my batch. The lowest open category perc may be 94.7 (Work exp ppl).
NITIE Admissions 2005:
The Lowest percentile to get an admit was 97.4.

guys, its very difficult to predict the cutoff for NITIE, cos the admin keeps tweaking it. So prepare well for CAT and hope for the best.

Some More trivia abt NITIE:
the 2006 Intake for PGDIM was 150 and in 2005 it was 88.

PS: Mods, Can you plz move this thread to the 'CAT & Related Section.'

NITIE 2007 Admission Notification

by first class u mean aggregate first class or first class in final yr only ..in our mumbai univ ..u get a first class if u have first class in final yr ..so can u plzz clarify ab8 this

PGDIM the flagship 2 yr MBA course right ?

Can any1 throw some light on PGDITM ?

by first class u mean aggregate first class or first class in final yr only ..in our mumbai univ ..u get a first class if u have first class in final yr ..so can u plzz clarify ab8 this

First class in your Degree. Now since Mumbai university offers a First class degree if you get a first class in final year, that's okay.
You don't need an aggregate first class; you must just be a First Class Engineer

PGDIM the flagship 2 yr MBA course right ?

Can any1 throw some light on PGDITM ?
Yup PGDIM is the General MBA programme.
I'll ask ITM junta to throw some light on this.