NIT Trichy- Call Getters Trichy center

Hi friends, I hav been short listed for NIT-T in Trichy as centre on 20th… If anyone been shortlisted on the same date and location plz come forward to post a comment… We’ll get connected before attending the actual day… All the best…

Hi friends,

I hav been short listed for NIT-T in Trichy as centre on 20th.. If anyone been shortlisted on the same date and location plz come forward to post a comment.. We'll get connected before attending the actual day...

All the best frnds..

Hi All.. I am also shortlisted for GD/PI at NIT, Trichy on Mar 21st. Could anyone please advise on the appropriate attire to wear? Thanks.

hi newtopg,,

this place is for the connection of candidates who got call..

for ur queries plz visit the forum

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/47237-doms-nit-trichy-admissions-2010-a-30.html#post1964822

they might help u...

on 21st Trichy centre,, my frnd has got a call.. Syed Imran.. U can get connected with him.. if u wish...

give ur mail id or mobile no...

Got a call from nit trichy......... On 20th march in iit chennai campus...... I belong to the general category hailing from tamilnadu and scored around 78 percentile.... I was amazed that i gotta call.... In the appli form i filled in the caste tab as other caste , as there was no option like general... And sent 1000 rupees dd,... Now i am fearing whether i filled anything wrong? Plz anyone who gotta call from nit trichy being a general caste from tamilnadu ... Plz confirm whether u gotta calll

me too 20 th at IIT madras

me three at IIT-M on 20th......
guys does anybody have an idea of no of seats....

me three at IIT-M on 20th......
guys does anybody have an idea of no of seats....

no idea . how is ur gd prep?