NIT Surathkal MBA

just joined NIT surathkal frns … couldnt find anything regarding its MBA on PG so Starting this thread to help all… As i came to know from my seniors the college gives decent placemennts . any queries are most welcome.

just joined NIT surathkal frns .....
couldnt find anything regarding its MBA on PG so Starting this thread to help all.....
As i came to know from my seniors the college gives decent placemennts .
any queries are most welcome.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/life-b-school-b-school/44547-nitk-anything-and-everything.html
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-2010-at-nitk-surathkal-25051126

what scores does surat kal nit takes?? does it tac Mat or jmet or iift???or nly cat..if so let me knw the cutoff for cat pls..I beleng to SC reservation pls help me out

anusha.m21 Says
what scores does surat kal nit takes?? does it tac Mat or jmet or iift???or nly cat..if so let me knw the cutoff for cat pls..I beleng to SC reservation pls help me out

the cutoff as of now u can consider as 70% in cat but cant be specific might even go higher nex year...........
anusha.m21 Says

NO NITK Surathkal doesnt accept any other scores apart from CAT..

Had a good day today....
had a interactive session with the director Delloitte India Mr Prasanth....
Thanks to him to spend some time for us even after a tight schedule.
Students interacted and got many of their questions answered..
looking forward to invite some more corporate leaders to address our students..

Flakt India visited on 10th september
CTC- 4L during Training
post trainig it ll be around 6L pa

Coal India Limited visited on 17th Sept
CTC- 8.81L
Marketing and HR......

I got Placed in it........hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy

congrats jhavikash..could you tell more about the placements like how many in the batch got placed and wat is the highest,lowest and average ctc.thanks in advance..

karthik jain Says
congrats jhavikash..could you tell more about the placements like how many in the batch got placed and wat is the highest,lowest and average ctc.thanks in advance..

The current batch consists of 36 students n 9 out of them are placed with an average package of 8.2L.
as of now 3 companies have visited our campus for MBA's
Capital Iq
Coal India Limited
Flakt Woods
and around 5 are lined up for next month.

Hello friends,
sorry for being unavailable for quiet sumtym was having mid sems.....
This tym i would like to answer some of the misconception about NITK MBA...
The highest cat percentile for 2010-2012 batch is 99.34. the average of class lies around 85 percentile.
The approved batch size is 64 but since we din get quality students we restricted our intake to 36....

can people having less than 60 in graduation apply??

Coal India Limited visited on 17th Sept
CTC- 8.81L
Marketing and HR......

I got Placed in it........hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy

congrats dude.
karthik jain Says
can people having less than 60 in graduation apply??

yes, but one shouldnot have less than 55% in grads....

hello dear frnz,
i am sibashree from NITK,SURATHKAL.i am pursuing my MBA in nitk.
i am really satisfied after joining MBA in NITK.

hello dear frnz,
i am sibashree from NITK,SURATHKAL.i am pursuing my MBA in nitk.
i am really satisfied after joining MBA in NITK.

Great. Please give some insight on Placements.

congrats bro..

placements till this day is good with avg. 8.0p.a. and still 5 to 6 more recruiters to come..so altogether good situation.

hi friends,

got placed in FLAKT(India) Pvt Ltd.Feeling much happier than ever.Thanks to NIT Surathkal for being my destination for pursuing MBA.....:D