Nism-sebi

Hi All, How is CSMP programme offered by NISM. CSMP - Certified Securities market Professional. How is its value in market. Is it worth applying. They are asking for a PG degree or UG with 2ys of relevant wrk exp. As it is started by SEBI a…

Hi All,
How is CSMP programme offered by NISM. CSMP - Certified Securities market Professional.
How is its value in market. Is it worth applying. They are asking for a PG degree or UG with 2ys of relevant wrk exp.
As it is started by SEBI and has top notch investment professionals in it, I think its a sure go. HJowever need opinion of others or those who have done this programme.

Hi,

Yes my dear friend, your contention is very right.

This course can really give one the best exposure on securities law.

Go for CSMP!!! by SEBI's NISM

Also you can understand the details of the course from 1 year Securities law course from SEBI by NISM is power packed and has good career prospects, may be even good placements, go for it ~ See Yes -> Yes, ACS

Hi,

Yes my dear friend, your contention is very right.

This course can really give one the best exposure on securities law.

Go for CSMP!!! by SEBI's NISM

Also you can understand the details of the course from the link 1 year Securities law course from SEBI by NISM is power packed and has good career prospects, may be even good placements, go for it ~ See Yes -> Yes, ACS

ok... how is their exam pattern. Any idea? Do u know anyone of seniors passed out of NISm...?

Even I have registered for the course.
The exam pattern is same as that of any other MBA entrance test.
I still dont know about the prospects of the course but since the credibility of the Institute and the governing body cannot be challenged, I have decided to take the exam.
if you manage to get through, you will still have plenty of time to visit the campus yourself and interact with the seniors and faculty there to sort out your queries.

ATB

jaisriram Says
ok... how is their exam pattern. Any idea? Do u know anyone of seniors passed out of NISm...?

Hi Guys

I have also registered for the CSMP exam, but don't have any idea abt the future prospect of this course. I have faith on SEBI that's why i have enrolled for this exam. If there is any senior who had taken any certification from NISM, plz guide.:cheerio:.

can someone tell me, what is the difference between this course and normal MBA in finance from normal college

hey yesterday i visited the campus!!!!!1
its not like a college campus, it is more over professional building.
i met with 1 lady she is trying to convince me about the program.
acc. to her u will automatically prepared for CFA level 1 and 2.

but still i m having so many queries
after doing this course r we limited upto security market or we will move ahead in finance sector as job profile we will get after mba in finance.;
so anyone focus light on this issue.

any senior plzzz throw some lite upon dis colg and its curriculum....nt geting any information.....what kind of jobs we'l get after dis colg(i mean profile)???
many doubts are there...

guys is this the 1st year this course is being conducted? any1 else studied from this institute before plz provide insights on the faculty/pedagogy/placement etc.

jus back after answering the exam...
was of moderate level...
60 quest - QA
20 - logic
20 - verbal
Lets wait for the results on 28th.. al the best to all of you yet to answer... 😃

i done with my exam
it was cool
so let wait for the result, hope for the best

r the results out? ... they mentioned it would be available on April 28..

not yet!
but they will upload it very soon.....they have updated their site.....
@JC passion ..do you have any idea abt this programme?
if yes then please share ....

Hi Puys,
Have u researched over the college yet ! I need some info. basically about the job prospects as the course's valuation is quite impressive with a wide curriculum and brand of SEBI.

results are out!! me shortlisted
anyone else on PG shortlisted plz do let me know... we could discuss on the preparations for the interview.

Since it is associated with SEBI i choose to give it a shot without any research on the course quality, placements etc. Tried searching for information on the net but couldn't find any. Would be asking friends very soon. Meanwhile if anybody else finds any information please do share it.

Cheers!

Me too shortlisted

I too am shortlisted for the interview. lets give it a short and meanwhile keep gathering info related to insti...

anybody has an idea how many people appeared for this exam?