NISM PGDM(SM) 2018-20

Hi everyone, This is an unofficial group for applicants those who have applied for NISM PGDM(SM) 2018-20  which is 2 year course. This will be it's 2nd batch. 

Anyone having any idea about PGDM(SM) course. I have applied for it and want someone to provide some information reagarding the same.

Thank You. 

How many applied for PGDM? Is there anyone here? 

Hey helped me out with procedure of NISM PGDM 2 year course

How the PGDQF program of NISM ?

What is the cmat cut off score general for getting eligibilty into PGDM(SM) programme with relevant exp of 2.5 yrs in IT?

Anyone please share prospectus

How the PGD(QF) program??

I have applied for PGDM and I'm done with my interview. Everything was so easy and simple so far. I am worried about the quality of education at college and its placements as there are no reviews about the college on the internet and there are very less people applying for the course. There are hardly 50 students shortlisted in the first round, out of which there were only 8 of us for interview at Pune. Also the current batch (which is 1st batch) strength is only of 35 students. So is it really worth spending 10.5lacs and staying at a very remote location for 2 years?

Hi guys There are 214 students applied for nism PGDM sm course and in that 120 students will only get selected And all the best Regards Koushik

Hi guys You can call me also 8123770719

The 1st merit list was scheduled today. When is it coming?

http://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/about-pgdm-sm

How many of you from the first merit list are willing to take admission?

Any news about ROI ?

How many of you joined??

yooo.........can anyone review about the college,placements,facilities

Can anyone help me with the cutoffs for PGDM(SM) for CAT,CET and CMAT?