NIRMA Poll

Hi guys, Congrats to all those who have got selected as well as waitlisted. I know there r many threads running for Nirma but i am starting this thread with a poll so that waitlisted people may come to know how many r actually opting for Nir…

Hi guys,
Congrats to all those who have got selected as well as waitlisted.
I know there r many threads running for Nirma but i am starting this thread with a poll so that waitlisted people may come to know how many r actually opting for Nirma.
I hope this is not a bad post and that ppl will respond.

thanks in advance
D.M.

Hey only 5 votes so far! Cmon theres got to be more PGites having Nirma calls. Do ur bit guys...help reduce the anxiety levels for those in the W/L!

Hey guys,
It is encouraging to c that ppl are coming forward to vote, but it is not enough so ppl who r not opting for Nirma plz dont ignore this thread and vote.

D.M.

hi guys n grls
im joining nirma
hey my intro
im mukesh
resident of chandigarh
cat score 97.46%
ATB to slcted ppl
cya at nirma
i guss d acadmic session starts 4m 21st june
nirma ppl can u plz tell wat shud b done till june
wich might help out dere...lot of time 2 go....

Hey Mad devil,

Could u alter the poll opions a bit? Could u differentiate between those in the waitlist and those with final admits? i.e 4 options
1) people with final admits & joining
2) people with final admits & not joining
3) people on waitlist & will join
4) people on waitlist & not joining

this would give a better picture of things.

P.s: this is a just a suggestion!!

Hey prashpaul,
Sorry, buddy i dont know how to edit the poll options at this stage. i dont think so there is any option allowing me to edit it. i too am on the waitlist at 60 and i am pretty tensed. Lets hope for the best and lets encourage ppl to vote.
All the Best!! buddy.

D.M.

Hey guys,
Plz keep the poll going, ppl on the final list plz lets us know ur views. 16 votes r not enough v need more.

D.M.