NIRMA INST. GUYS PLEASE help

Hi my score in cat-05 is QA-9.33 DI-10.67 EU-11.67 wat r my chances in Nirma please tell me abt the institute and the placements . hoping an answer soon

Hi my score in cat-05 is
QA-9.33
DI-10.67
EU-11.67
wat r my chances in Nirma please tell me abt the institute and the placements . hoping an answer soon

Hi my score in cat-05 is
QA-9.33
DI-10.67
EU-11.67
wat r my chances in Nirma please tell me abt the institute and the placements . hoping an answer soon

Looking at ur score u stand a chance...i guess ur percentile wud be arrnd 90...get ready fer GD n PI Nirma has its gd n pi in the first week of March so u have time...The placements this year have been really good...Avg salary 5.5 lacs...entire batch placed in the first three days of placement week...Highest salary 9 lacs by JP morgan...other recruiters were INfy (12) Kotak (Dubai) HCL Patni ICICI...the list is long...Official placcement report will be out soon...c the website...we have the one of the best Infrastructure in the country nad the industry exposure is just awesome...any more queries shoot here...

Thanx that was of great help and the other thing to ask bout is the things they look at durin gd/pi . Please discuss ur experience

Hey dude .... wat abt my chances.....Quant {1.67}, VA{14.67}, di{16}.... m worried abt my quant score .... else i think i shud get a call ...... wat say ????

hi there

can yo plz predict my overall and sectional%ile and my chances if any of making it to NIRMA

VA 24.66
DI 9.33
QUANT 2 ( no shit sherlock ! i sucks biblicaly)

Thanks

Gaurav

hi there

Can u plz predict my overall & sectional %ile and my chances if any of makin it to NIRMA

VA 24.09
DI 9.67
QA 2 ( NO SHIT MATE! I KNOW IT SUCKS BIBLICALY)

THANKS FOR PROSPECTINE HELP

gAURAV

No One Sems To Be Replying C'mon Guys Be Game

Cat-a-clysm Says
Hey dude .... wat abt my chances.....Quant {1.67}, VA{14.67}, di{16}.... m worried abt my quant score .... else i think i shud get a call ...... wat say ????

NIRMA may go for a sectional cut off @ 60 percentile in each section...so lets c...but again i am just speculating based on last years admits...
hi there

can yo plz predict my overall and sectional%ile and my chances if any of making it to NIRMA

VA 24.66
DI 9.33
QUANT 2 ( no shit sherlock ! i sucks biblicaly)

Thanks

Gaurav

well like i said u may have a heart burn cus of quant...i don think 2 wud get u a 60%...but then u never know what admin has in mind this time arrnd..so wait for shortlists

my scores in cat
va 16 to 18
di 16
qa 4.67
total 35 to 38
wat r my chances

looking at the posts I think I can get a NIRMA call exptng min 40 to 47

as far as placement scenario of this year its a markd improvement from last yr

keep it up NIRMAites

my scores in cat
va 16 to 18
di 16
qa 4.67
total 35 to 38
wat r my chances [/quote
I think u should get a call...
sanjaykath_84 Says
Thanx that was of great help and the other thing to ask bout is the things they look at durin gd/pi . Please discuss ur experience

IM-NU has a very structured GD/PI process...GD's hardly turn into a fish market...Everybody gets a chance to make there opening remarks...then the discussion is opened to everybody...n in the last evrybody needs to close by putting in there closing remarks....Dont ever become agressive...profs really don like it...as far as PI is concerned u need to be good at your Engg/grad subjects...
as i said earlier... the cut-off wud be arround 92%le.
if u get a call bellow 90...... u r lucky. last time there were hardly few, say 3-4 people with cat score less than 90%le. this time if the no. of people takin cat has gone up (i m sure it has) the cutoff wud be arround 92%le.
(but for those with good work ex. , cut off cud be lil low). also if ur acads have been good and/or ur exra cur. activities are really impressive..... u can be an exception.but this seems very subjective.

so for

92+ prepare for gd/pi
90+ cross ur fingers
88- dont be very optimistic
others...... i dont want to sound positive.

i m not sure about sectional cut-offs.sorry for that.

so people with good cat score must apply... this is the best place to be... college with wonderful placements and with the best campus in india.

(this is my pers. opinion. considering
1 last years data about cat scores n calls
2.the amazin placement week ,rather only 2-3 dez when we placed the entire batch )

😃 salaam namste,

To be or not to be at NIM,seems to be the question troubling a lot of fellas out there!! right?

TRUST ME!!its never easy,but after spending 5 months at nim,trust me,i know ,i have made the right choice.i did my hons. in history from lady shri ram college for women,delhi university.so deciding on NIM really tested my grey cells:)

what i considered important was-
1)the INSTITUTE-trust me ,we have the best infrastructure available in the country.n yes for all u folks who join us this year, the "lake" awaits your " solitary"/"in company" walks!!
the gardens are awesome.and yes after these long walks you will not need that additional hour in the jim in the boy's hostel.(n that goes for the girls too)

2)FACULTY-ok, so u have done history, u dont know commerce and hell!!quant is really not ur cuppa!!what to do?don't worry dear.the nim faculty will smoothen the acdemic road blocks for you.moreover you will learn with ur friends too.n trust me group studies will really set u in for the academic rigour NIM calls for.

3)PLACEMENTS-actions speak louder than words.our placement season is the talk of the town,or lets say the country!!.NIM has broken all previous records of 10 years this time.hey did u check out the indian express article,covering r placement week?

and above all,i have fallen in love with the place,NIM is special to all of us.peace,calm,tranquility,studies,friend,do come to NIM.the journey will be woth it!!
:biggrin:

Hi NIRMA people,

I am getting 92.56% ... Edu Back is BBA+MCA and having 2 yrs of workex... can u suggest me my chances of getting call........

Thx in Adv.

Jaymin

My score goes as follows:

Quantitative (% Score) 17.46
Quantitative (Percentile) 78.97
Verbal (% Score) 21.33
Verbal (Percentile) 82.78
Logic & Data Interpretation (% Score) 22.88
Logic & Data Interpretation (Percentile) 84.34
TOTAL (% Score) 20.56
TOTAL (Percentile) 87.68

X : 85%
XII: 81%
B.Com. (Hons.) : 82.33 (1st and 2nd year only)

secured 2nd and 3rd rank in university in Ist and IInd year of college respectively.

Can I expect a call from nirma.
Experts please help.

Hi guys from NIRMA......
Plz help me out
Can i expect a call from NIRMA with a 88%tile score??? VA(88.81) DI(85.4,PS(62.72)
Do i start preparing for GD/PI ???

Hi NIRMA people,

I am getting 92.56% ... Edu Back is BBA+MCA and having 2 yrs of workex... can u suggest me my chances of getting call........

Thx in Adv.

Jaymin

hi buddy ,congo for 92%le. dont be upset coz u got less than wat u expected n all. CAT is well known for tantalizing people.
now u must start preparing for the next stage. i tell u dude.... GD/PI is something which is really difficult.u really dont know wat these people want. its a real taste of luck . inspite of very good performance i could convert only KJ n NIRMA.
so start preparing for it now!!!
nirma call is on ur way!