Nirma Final Results out. [2011-2013]

Congratulations to all those who have converted. Prospective Students Check on the above link. For group chat on Facebook group with seniors and other converted students, join the facebook group on the below link. Login | Faceb…

Congratulations to all those who have converted.

Prospective Students

Check on the above link.

For group chat on Facebook group with seniors and other converted students, join the facebook group on the below link.

Login | Facebook

Roshan Jha

P.S. I am selected. YIPPEEEEEEEEE.

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission in the Master of Business Administration

(MBA) programme for the batch 2011-2013. The admission is provisional and subject to the following conditions:

1. You must produce original mark-sheets, evidence of work experience and other documents for verifying the

contents of your application at the time of registration.

2. You must produce original mark-sheets verifying that you have passed the bachelors degree or equivalent

examination from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA on the registration day.

However, if you have not received the final mark-sheet from the university as on the registration day, you may

produce the same within a month from the commencement of the programme.

3. You must submit a medical report indicating your medical fitness duly certified by a registered medical

practitioner at the time of registration.

4. You must confirm your acceptance by returning the letter of acceptance alongwith the Demand Draft for Rs.2

lacs latest by May 6, 2011. This amount will be adjusted towards the first year tuition fee. The Tuition Fee of

the Programme is under revision by the Fee Fixation Committee of Government of Gujarat and the fee is expected

to be revised upwards from the last years` annual fee of Rs.2.80 lacs. However, the annual fee will not go

beyond Rs.3.78 lacs.

5. The balance of revised annual tuition fee (as per the decision of the Fee Fixation Committee) alongwith the

other fees amounting to Rs.24,000/- and advances amounting to Rs.36,000/- and deposits

amounting to Rs.10,000 , are to be paid at the time of joining . The payment should be made

through a crossed Demand Draft in favour of "Institute of Management, Nirma University, payable at Ahmedabad\u0094

and be mailed to: The Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,

6. Students admitted in the programme are compulsorily required to stay at the Institute hostel. The annual

hostel fee is Rs.40,000/- and the same should be paid by a demand draft drawn in favour of `Nirma Education and

Research Foundation` payable at Ahmedabad latest by May 30, 2011.

7. You are required to take eligibility certificate from Nirma University by submitting the documents specified

in Para 2 along with the migration certificate on or before September 30, 2011.

8. You are also required to send your confirmation by e-mail ([email protected]) latest by May 02, 2011

positively.

9. Your admission will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive the written confirmation alongwith the

prescribed amount by the stipulated dates.

10. The offer of admission to MBA 2011-13 is only for this year and shall lapse if you fail to fulfill the

conditions given above.

Upon your acceptance and payment of the fee, you will be sent other details about the registration procedure,

rules and regulations, academic calendar, hostel facilities, laptop requirement etc.

With best wishes,

Deputy Registrar
E-mail: [email protected]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Institute of Management
Nirma University, Ahmedabad

ACCEPTANCE LETTER

This has reference to your letter offering me provisional admission in the Master of Business Administration

(MBA) programme 2011-2013.

I hereby confirm and accept the offer and its terms and conditions for admission in the Institute.

I am enclosing herewith a Demand Draft drawn on (Bank Name) __________________ _____________ No.______________
dated___________________ for Rs. 2,00,000/-.

Yours Faithfully,

Signature

Form Number:________________________

CAT Registration No: ___________________

Name: _______________________________________________________

Address for Correspondence:_______________________________________

Phone:_______________________________________________________

Mobile:______________________________________________________

E-mail:_______________________________________________________

You are required to send your confirmation by e-mail ([email protected]) latest by May 02, 2011 positively.

Your admission will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive the written confirmation along with the

I'm IN

I'm also in .........Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!

Till what number have the candidates been waitlisted???

I am IN but what about w/l at NIRMA ?

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission in the Master of Business Administration

(MBA) programme for the batch 2011-2013. The admission is provisional and subject to the following conditions:

1. You must produce original mark-sheets, evidence of work experience and other documents for verifying the

contents of your application at the time of registration.

2. You must produce original mark-sheets verifying that you have passed the bachelors degree or equivalent

examination from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA on the registration day.

However, if you have not received the final mark-sheet from the university as on the registration day, you may

produce the same within a month from the commencement of the programme.

3. You must submit a medical report indicating your medical fitness duly certified by a registered medical

practitioner at the time of registration.

4. You must confirm your acceptance by returning the letter of acceptance alongwith the Demand Draft for Rs.2

lacs latest by May 6, 2011. This amount will be adjusted towards the first year tuition fee. The Tuition Fee of

the Programme is under revision by the Fee Fixation Committee of Government of Gujarat and the fee is expected

to be revised upwards from the last years` annual fee of Rs.2.80 lacs. However, the annual fee will not go

beyond Rs.3.78 lacs.

5. The balance of revised annual tuition fee (as per the decision of the Fee Fixation Committee) alongwith the

other fees amounting to Rs.24,000/- and advances amounting to Rs.36,000/- and deposits

amounting to Rs.10,000 , are to be paid at the time of joining . The payment should be made

through a crossed Demand Draft in favour of "Institute of Management, Nirma University, payable at Ahmedabad\u0094

and be mailed to: The Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,

6. Students admitted in the programme are compulsorily required to stay at the Institute hostel. The annual

hostel fee is Rs.40,000/- and the same should be paid by a demand draft drawn in favour of `Nirma Education and

Research Foundation` payable at Ahmedabad latest by May 30, 2011.

7. You are required to take eligibility certificate from Nirma University by submitting the documents specified

in Para 2 along with the migration certificate on or before September 30, 2011.

8. You are also required to send your confirmation by e-mail ([email protected]) latest by May 02, 2011

positively.

9. Your admission will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive the written confirmation alongwith the

10. The offer of admission to MBA 2011-13 is only for this year and shall lapse if you fail to fulfill the

conditions given above.

Upon your acceptance and payment of the fee, you will be sent other details about the registration procedure,

rules and regulations, academic calendar, hostel facilities, laptop requirement etc.

With best wishes,

Deputy Registrar
E-mail: [email protected]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Institute of Management
Nirma University, Ahmedabad

ACCEPTANCE LETTER

This has reference to your letter offering me provisional admission in the Master of Business Administration

(MBA) programme 2011-2013.

I hereby confirm and accept the offer and its terms and conditions for admission in the Institute.

I am enclosing herewith a Demand Draft drawn on (Bank Name) __________________ _____________ No.______________
dated___________________ for Rs. 2,00,000/-.

Yours Faithfully,

Signature

Form Number:________________________

CAT Registration No: ___________________

Name: _______________________________________________________

Address for Correspondence:_______________________________________

Phone:_______________________________________________________

Mobile:______________________________________________________

E-mail:_______________________________________________________

You are required to send your confirmation by e-mail ([email protected]) latest by May 02, 2011 positively.

Your admission will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive the written confirmation along with the

guys I think the result has not been published as yet...please be patient...kindly wait for the official confirmation...i know its tough but dont panic...there may be some technical glitch....

Nir
MBA (2010-12)

I just cannot believe that i am not in with a n 94 and an axcellent PI !
ANy other way to check the results ?

UNO AKA PHOENIX Says
I'm also in .........Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!

give me your cat reg number....

Nir

MBA (2010-12)

Hey

The link is giving problem to some of my friends...Sometimes it shows you are in and sometimes not in !

I just cannot believe that i am not in with a n 94 and an axcellent PI !
ANy other way to check the results ?

buddy, link is deactivated again, so even those are selected are now shown rejected.. so chill.. May be we are in but we checked it a bit late..

Those who got selected, please post your CAT Reg. number as the link provided seems to be incorrect.

congratulations to all those who have converted.

prospective students

check on the above link.

For group chat on facebook group with seniors and other converted students, join the facebook group on the below link.

login | facebook

roshan jha

p.s. I am selected. Yippeeeeeeeee.

the prospective students link on the website is not opening...where to check???

The official result is yet to be uploaded, they put up a link on the fron page, which showed am in, but nw checking it says, not selected/waitlisted...
and the link is also not available...
so wait for the link to be put up, till then wait !!

Nirma was testing the result. Some guys got lucky and had a peek in the results.

Saurabh has said that it happened last year too.

So guys, lets wait for the link to appear on the home page again. :-)

Roshan Jha

put yur tensions a bit on rest...result is not declared as yet...that was a test done by the admin people...so the people who saw that they are rejected,they still have as much chance of making it as they had few moments back...dont panic,it happened last time even...it will be corrected in some more time....dont panic....

Nir
MBA (2010-12)

put yur tensions a bit on rest...result is not declared as yet...that was a test done by the admin people...so the people who saw that they are rejected,they still have as much chance of making it as they had few moments back...dont panic,it happened last time even...it will be corrected in some more time....dont panic....

Nir
MBA (2010-12)

those who have made it, plz post your cat reg no..

Well the Link is on home page now.. and it Still shows me Not Selected ..
oops again the wrong emos.. (thts correct one)
So is it final or they are still testing