Nirma Calls out

Hey Nirma calls are out, though they have not send the call letters or put the result on website but one can check if one has been shortlisted by calling at the institute. Telephone Nos. are +91-02717-241900-04 and Fax No. +91-02717-241916…

Hey
Nirma calls are out, though they have not send the call letters or put the result on website but one can check if one has been shortlisted by calling at the institute.

Telephone Nos. are +91-02717-241900-04 and Fax No. +91-02717-241916

Bye Best of Luck

Results are out on the website as well.......
check under admission news.

cheers

Results are out on the website as well.......
check under admission news.

cheers

Isn;t that the application status that have they received our application from or not..??

it was earlier, now they have updated it with the shortlist. But theres no indication of gd/pi date just whether you have cleared or not.

cheers

hey guys,
if anyones got in...just put up ur expected scores!
suhas

well,
now its final...i have to write CAT 2004 now!
suhas

link fr shortlist is
http://nim.ac.in/website/admissions_2004.asp

cheers
btw i made it

hey congrats spidey,
i have to see my score card now! something has gone terribly wrong with my luck! can't even get NIRMA! shit...life sucks!
hey,how much were u expecting btw?
suhas

Those all who got calls frm NIRMA plz post ur expected scores.
Plz............................

Got A call frm NIRMA

% %ile Expected Score
DI 19.64 55.20 8.67
Q 34.33 90.89 11.34
V 31.00 77.90 15
To 28.33 81.66 35

Well!!!!!! I don't this is a convertible score...............HAV ICFAI Hyderabad in Baggage.

Cheers

any idea abt what the final cutoff for NIRMA was?! i have a feeling tht they checked the QA scores coz thts where my score is a complete downer! i think the 1/3 negative marking proved costly for me!
and yeah,while we r at it...r there any other decent instis tht still take CAT scores?
suhas

any idea about the the GD/PI procedure at nirma?

Congrats!!! 2 all those who got calls.
PLZ post here ur dates of GD/PI as soon as u get it.

heyy all..
congrats everyone..
btw wuts the lowest perc at which one has received a call??