Nirma 2009-2011 GD/PI list out

Hey guys Nirma 2009-2011 GD/PI list out… I got a call at 91.53 :: pls post ur results and profile…

Hey guys Nirma 2009-2011 GD/PI list out...

I got a call at 91.53

pls post ur results and profile...

hey guys got a call. any clue abt the cut offs and how many students have been called? and how come schedule is still not out? 28th feb is quite far, hope it doesnt clash with any other gd pi

Got a call. Was very much expected at 98.09 OA.
Profile:
X: 81.4
XII: 83.2
Grad: 68.34 BE Comp Sci.
Work Ex: 36 months in IT

Link not working for me in Office.

Can anyone do the honours for me CAT reg no. --8210279.

Link not working for me in Office.

Can anyone do the honours for me CAT reg no. --8210279.

Dear Candidate,
Congratulations, you have been short-listed for GD/PI. Check your interview schedule on this website by February 28, 2009.
Name Gargi Mohan CAT Reg.No. 8210279 IMNU form No. 2399

ppl a parallel thread is running for the same...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/37798-2009-11-nirma-gd-pi.html#post1417481

please make one thread final...

All are requested to continue here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-11-nirma-gd-pi-discussions-25037798/1417419
Mods are requested to close this one!!

Hi

Not able to view results.
Can someone plz check:
CAT Reg no:9310805
TIA

^^ Congrats you have been shortlisted :xmas:NameNeha GuptaCAT Reg.No.9310805IMNU form No.10127

Btw..Even I have been shortlisted with OA 97.89

hey its better we continue on ths thread as the other thread is not in the cat section. mods plz merge the two threads and plz put up a poll for the selected candidates

Hi,

I am unable to view the results for GD/PI as there seems to be some problem with the site.If anyone has access, could you please let me know if i have been shortlisted or not!!

My CAT registration number is 5240087.

thanks a lot!!

HEY AMIT,,
here it goes,

Dear Candidate,
Congratulations, you have been short-listed for GD/PI. Check your interview schedule on this website by February 28, 2009.
NameAmit KumarCAT Reg.No.5240087IMNU form No.1449

HEY AMIT,,
here it goes,

Dear Candidate,
NameAmit KumarCAT Reg.No.5240087IMNU form No.1449

Wow! Thanks a lot Rohit! Never thought I would get a reply so fast :-D But I still can't find the link to the results. Just the scrolling msg - "Go to the Admission Announcement Section for the list of shortlisted candidates" is visible :confused: Can you give me the exact url to the result page/GD-PI schedule page please?

Regards,
Amit
Wow! Thanks a lot Rohit! Never thought I would get a reply so fast :-D But I still can't find the link to the results. Just the scrolling msg - "Go to the Admission Announcement Section for the list of shortlisted candidates" is visible :confused: Can you give me the exact url to the result page/GD-PI schedule page please?

Regards,
Amit

Prospective Students

check this link...
Prospective Students

check this link...

Thank again Sandzie!!:) 😃
havoc.01 Says
Thank again Sandzie!!:) :)

you can always press the thanks button dude avoiding posts..
And congrts for ur call

hi

hey, can anyone check for my call as well.
There is some error in loading the page url provided.

my cat tr no is 4320451

cheers

Keshav Sahani

hi

hey, can anyone check for my call as well.
There is some error in loading the page url provided.

my cat tr no is 4320451

cheers

Keshav Sahani

Dear Candidate,
NameKeshav SahaniCAT Reg.No.4320451IMNU form No.11251

congrats... :xmas:
Dear Candidate,
NameKeshav SahaniCAT Reg.No.4320451IMNU form No.11251

congrats... :xmas:

well sandzie, thanks for the update
will the schedule be out on 28th or "by 28th" as you mentioned?

plz paste the actual url so that i might try myself from some cafe

p.s.- never browse sitting behind a proxy server