NIRMA 2008 GD/PI Experiences

The Gd/Pi for NIRMA will begin tomorrow. I request all of you to please post your experiences here on this thread. Please follow the below mentioned format: CAT Percentile: Profile: 10th: 12th: Graduation: Work-Ex: …

The Gd/Pi for NIRMA will begin tomorrow.

I request all of you to please post your experiences here on this thread.

Please follow the below mentioned format:

CAT Percentile:

Profile:
10th:
12th:
Graduation:
Work-Ex:
Hobbies:

Any other details:

Batch of Gd/PI:

GD:

PI:

Please keep this thread only for the experiences part of the GD/PI process. Please continue on the GD/PI discussions thread for the queries which is:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008nirma-gd-pi-call-getters-25028572

In case, you have any specific queries to an individual puy, please PM him/her. Please do not clutter this thread with random queries.

ATB :grin:

Hi All...
:)my gd was on 26th Feb...12:45 p.mvenue Indian Social institute, New Delhi
12 members in each grp...though in our grp only 8 appearedthen
we all entered in the conference room and there we were told abt the details of the process.our panel had 3 profs
...there was a gd and then an interviewno documents were seen before GD.
They were asked for at the time of PIsop(why mba.. essay).. xerox of cat score card... work exp documnets....only these 3 were asked to show gd :---we were given a sheet of paper which had topic and space to write points "Higher Education should be subsidised"2 minutes to think and write 1 minutes for intro ... individually clockwisethey did interruppted in b/w when the time was complete ...some minutes for discussion1/2 -1 minute to conclude .... in anticlokwise manner individuallythats all .... GD was cool..with some noises in between..intro and conclusion went wellinterview...it started with usual tell me abt urself.....ur father..where is he working...where did u complete ur engineering from..why travelled to that place for graduation....where are you working..how many projects till now...package??tell about each project...ur responsibility in them..(was actually asking in details about the job)..what is project life cycle..and other models..extracurriculars??...some questions on Chess and Indian Dances(my extracurriculars)why do you want to do mba?are u ready to leave ur job?...one prof then said..something on discipline..cud not actually get his words..or smthing like girls are disciplined..and was smiling..i suppose ws asking my opinion on it..I emphasised on my principles..wat i blv in ..and Time as an important resource for me and hw i m steadfast on it..he said ..we also blv in the same :)do you know anybody from the institute.. (I took the names of Mahip and Arnab..told them thru PG. one of the prof smiled and said ..good..thank you.)Thank You Seniors!! :)overall a cool interview... not much grill though the other candidates with whom i got an opportunity to interact were telling...that the panel ws asking more of GK.. smthng like Union Ministers.(as seniors have already told about the inclination of the Nirma Panel towards GK and current affairs)..Pl. go thru the same if possible..especially the head of institutes of SEBI (the new one..Bhave I think), RBI, Judiciaries etc.....The price of working now is less than the pain of regret later..i guess that can help u ...so CHILLAXall the bestregards...richa

wht was the average duration of GD(discussion) n PI????

formatting not happening at my end..so kindly bear with me on the above post as it is..

Hi Seniors....
What kind of current affairs questions are aked .....? what weightage is assigned on the SOP...?

Hi Seniors,

What sort of current affairs do we need to concentrate on???

Kindly help!!

Hi,

Can someone please post the list of some Budget Hotels available in Ahmedabad.
I have my GD/PI on 8th of March at NIRMA Ahmedabad.

And i will be travelling from Pune to Ahmedabad on 7th March.

Thanks & Regard,
Vivek

Hi,

Concentrate on the political front.....the name of the union ministers, rbi,sebi, chiefs..governers...something about your state...about the rail budget, general budget...about your hobbies mentioned...

Hi Seniors,

What sort of current affairs do we need to concentrate on???

Kindly help!!

comeon friends

we can have more experiences......

do post them as they are helpful to know the mindset of the panels there....

Hi All...
:)my gd was on 26th Feb...12:45 p.mvenue Indian Social institute, New Delhi
12 members in each grp...though in our grp only 8 appearedthen
we all entered in the conference room and there we were told abt the details of the process.our panel had 3 profs
...there was a gd and then an interviewno documents were seen before GD.
They were asked for at the time of PIsop(why mba.. essay).. xerox of cat score card... work exp documnets....only these 3 were asked to show gd :---we were given a sheet of paper which had topic and space to write points "Higher Education should be subsidised"2 minutes to think and write 1 minutes for intro ... individually clockwisethey did interruppted in b/w when the time was complete ...some minutes for discussion1/2 -1 minute to conclude .... in anticlokwise manner individuallythats all .... GD was cool..with some noises in between..intro and conclusion went wellinterview...it started with usual tell me abt urself.....ur father..where is he working...where did u complete ur engineering from..why travelled to that place for graduation....where are you working..how many projects till now...package??tell about each project...ur responsibility in them..(was actually asking in details about the job)..what is project life cycle..and other models..extracurriculars??...some questions on Chess and Indian Dances(my extracurriculars)why do you want to do mba?are u ready to leave ur job?...one prof then said..something on discipline..cud not actually get his words..or smthing like girls are disciplined..and was smiling..i suppose ws asking my opinion on it..I emphasised on my principles..wat i blv in ..and Time as an important resource for me and hw i m steadfast on it..he said ..we also blv in the same :)do you know anybody from the institute.. (I took the names of Mahip and Arnab..told them thru PG. one of the prof smiled and said ..good..thank you.)Thank You Seniors!! :)overall a cool interview... not much grill though the other candidates with whom i got an opportunity to interact were telling...that the panel ws asking more of GK.. smthng like Union Ministers.(as seniors have already told about the inclination of the Nirma Panel towards GK and current affairs)..Pl. go thru the same if possible..especially the head of institutes of SEBI (the new one..Bhave I think), RBI, Judiciaries etc.....The price of working now is less than the pain of regret later..i guess that can help u ...so CHILLAXall the bestregards...richa

can u please tell me what all is written in the paragraph? i am busy

i have an interview day after tommorow please reply fast

hi!

I had my GD/PI on 26th FEB 3:00 PM slot at ISI Delhi.

ISI Delhi is not exactly on lodhi road; you have to travel 100 metre extra.. thoda andar jaa ke hai.. near mandir.
The nirma GD/PI is taking place on the 4th floor.

I reached early ( 1:00 ) and met the 12:30 batch wala bacha log..

questions in PI--

1. ACADEMICS-- stress here.. 3 panels..out of which 2 panels concentrating highly on acads.. (my panel didnt lay that much stress coz none had an engg. background)

2. GENERAL AWARENESS-- how many districts in your state? Governor? state ministers? Current affairs.

This is what i got out of the my and other peeps experience.

At 3:00 we were called for the GD.. panel wise.
each panel had a capacity of 11 people max.
We were given a paper containing our topic name and space to write below.

My topic was--- 'scientists are not believers of GOD'
Do you agree with this statement?

other topics included 'relevance of democracy' etc etc..

here is GD procedure--

1. 2 minutes to think

2. 1 minute each to give your views

3. 10 minutes of discussion

4. 1 minute each to conclude

my experience--

I went blank for 1min after reading my topic.. but i supposed everyone will be a bit disturbed.. 😉 So i picked up my thoughts and thought out some cool points.

I was no. 9... everyone before me said Scientists are non-believers... I gave the opinion that they are infact believers.. what is GOD?.. personal opinion.. examples.. unknown.. theories.. etc.

Anyways at the end of the GD almost everyone agreed with my points .. i spoke often and was not much of a fish market.. At the end,my conclusion hardly changed whereas everyone else modified it towards my points. So a good GD.. i was convincing.

PI.. we were the lucky batch whose panel was more interested in the 'humane' side rather than 'academic' side.

Here is my experience--

3 guys.. fair short guy.. dark moustache specks guy.. and B & W beard guy

FSG,DMS and BWB--

in red-- my thought process
I gave my SOP ( remember to write your name and form no. on it ), CAT score card copy and CAT ADMIT CARD Copy ( dont forget this!! its not mentioned but they ask for it!! )

BWB-- Hi, i am curious about your name
me-- blah blah ( cracked a joke how only a few peeps are able to prononounce it right )
smiles all around
FSG-- Why do you want to do an MBA?
me-- prepared answer
BWB-- ahh.. we are not familiar with your domain (engg.) ( THANK GOD!!! ) so tell me the difference between plasma and LCD
me-- explained
DMS-- this guy only asked academic questions!! Tell me modes of communication
me-- wired,wireless
DMS-- no no.. pager,mobile.. you understand?
me-- sir in that case Landline,satellite,cellular
DMS-- no no no.. you are not getting me.. 1 way..
me-- YES SIR YES SIR! simplex,half duplex and full duplex.. explained all with examples.
DMS-- AND and NOR gates
me-- gave the truth tables.
Academics 100% accuracy.. thank god they didnt have a tech background
BWB-- ah.. so you read! interesting.. what all do you read?
me-- Jeffery archer,PG woodie,Agatha Christie etc etc.. completed a john Grisham yesterday.
questions went on on this topic.. at end--

BWB-- you have read Kane and Abel?
me-- YES SIR YES SIR!!
BWB-- what is central theme of jeffery?
me-- explained

BWB seemed very happy

BWB-- so you write too?
me-- told.
BWB-- what else do you read?
me-- magazines,papers
BWB-- what sort of magazines?
me-- India today,outlook, international magazines like TIME,NEWSWEEK.
FSG-- You know about US prez elections?
me-- YES YES YES.. ao.. pucho! Thankyou! Explained it alllll.
FSG-- whats your opinion? whose your choice?Obama or Hillary?
me-- Obama ... gave them strong reasons.. everyone nooded in agreement and we all collectively sneered at Hillary.
BWB-- Thankyou Dhruv..

everyone seemd pleased...
thats it.. over!

I think i did pretty well..GD went my way,academics i breezed through, novels and World issues ( thankyou panelists! )..

All the best to everyone else.. hope this helped!

regards,
ddgr8

hi!

I had my GD/PI on 26th FEB 3:00 PM slot at ISI Delhi.

ISI Delhi is not exactly on lodhi road; you have to travel 100 metre extra.. thoda andar jaa ke hai.. near mandir.
The nirma GD/PI is taking place on the 4th floor.

I think i did pretty well..GD went my way,academics i breezed through, novels and World issues ( thankyou panelists! )..

All the best to everyone else.. hope this helped!

regards,
ddgr8

Hi

Are you a fresher or with work exp..
any idea if they are going into academics with work ex ppl as well

All the best..

Cheers
Diva

I am a fresher.. and yes.. they are digging deep into academics even with Work ex peeps.

I dont mean to scare you but there was a girl with 20months work ex from WIPRO.. and she was grilled on acads.. she had an IT background but the panelist had 27yrs in electronics and he asked about electronics!! Though this may be a one-off case.. yes Those with work ex were definetly asked about Acads
:)

HI Puys.

Had my GD/PI on 27th in ISI, New Delhi on 27th Feb , 3:00 PM Batch.
My intro:
Electronics Engg(2005 batch)
IT Experience (2.5 yrs)
Banking and Insurance Projects in company
My encounter wid NIRMA
didnt know exactly where the instt was so reached quite early after getting out of office at 1.(anyways have a couple of more interviews in ISI so needed to check out the directions!!!)
the Building has 4 floors, and yesterday each of the floors were being used one institute for their interviews:nervous:. NIRMA was on the fourth floor. roamed about the neighborhood for some time and then went in at 15 mins to 3.
Found that the interview process for the 12:45 batch was still goin on , rather it seemed that they will go on for quite some time.:angry:
Found some puys out there, made some frens in general and found the type of ques they were asking.
and finally at about 3:40 they started calling out for our batch.
me was in the 1st panel, in our batch we had a girl who was late for the earlier batch. and our original batch of 10 had 3 absentees, so in total we had 8 ppl (6guys, 2girls). our panel had three members (2 profs and 1 alumini)
after being ushered in the GD room, we were given sheets with the GD topic, we were supposed to write our points in the sheet and later on return the sheet:whatthat: mentioning our particulars.
the topic given to us was "Success is all about Human Relations".we were supposed to state our points individually for a minute each. and then the discussion was open. the topic wasnt the best one to discuss. though we weer trying, and in between the panelists plugs in saying that do we exactly know what the topic is and should he repeat the topic. (i thought what exactly did he mean, as it didnt seem that we deviated form the topic). anyways had an average GD, made 2-3 entries, wasnt very difficult to make an entry as it was cool GD. and as much as i heard most GDs were quite cool. so dont worry about fish markets. after the GD we were given 30 secs each to again say our views and not summarize. (one girl was admonished as she was trying to summarize)
then we were asked to come for the interview in the sequence of our numbers.
i was 6 , so had a decent time lag to know to what type of questions my panel was asking.:grin:
The Grill
the panelists:
Prof1, Prof2, AL (in the order of sitting)
(Prof2 was the one who had scolded the group and the girl in the GD)
P2: thats an odd name, what does it mean
me:.....
AL: (gets into the discussion about the meaning)
P2: Makes a comment about my pathetic QA scores, but he moves the score card to P1 rather than asking a ques, which i was prepared to defend :huh:
P2: tell me abt urself
me....., when i get to the company that i work in,
P2: what does ur company deal in?
me:....
P2: how long have you been working?
me. 2.5 yrs
P2: wats ur salary?
me ....
P2: are you ready to risk everything then?
me blah blah..
P2: he asks about the client
me....(the main business is Insurance), he points to AL
AL: asks how does insurance work, premium calculated, how does the market work
me: only didnt know hw exactly premium calculated but told the dynamics
P2: who is the Foreign Minister and Minister of defence?
me: pranab mukherjee and AKAnthony
P1: what are your interests?
me : reading and travelling
P1: askes about the acheivements which was mentioned in the form
me:....
P2: thanks

the interview was cool as such, but dont think it was great. anways , if u have any questions go on and shoot.....

Hi SAUTIK

The topic given to you all "success is all about human relationships" seems quite vague.
Can u please tell me as to what all did you discuss relating to it and where do u think the grouped digressed.
Thanks........

It was much better than wat i and a few other fellows xpected.
27th feb
12.45 batch
i wake up late in the morning...and i had to write my sop too....turns out im late by 5 mins to the venue...and hence was asked to wait n join the next batch.....phew!!
waiting room.... ppl came back after gd...chit chat...gk topics...infact i must tell u ...the amt of knowledge i gained in those 5 hrs...( i was there till 6)....is more than wat i ve gained in my whole life. people were awesome...every1 was friendly...cool chilled out environment in the waitng room...and vice versa in the panel rooms...
anyway finally in the 3 pm slot ( whch started at 3.45 ),got a disgusting look by the panel....i bore it all...( ye mba ke liye kya kya karna padta hai)

but i still wonder ke 12.50 pe aaya to i was made to wait...aur next batch 3 ki jagah 3.45 pe shuru hua....crzy thing....and poor me....
:eh:
gd topic : excessive use of elctronic gadgets is leading to hampering of analytical skills of students.

went pretty fine...no fish mrket ( as predicted by y fellows..)....i chipped in wid a few points...got noticed....and had strong points...wich usually happens....gd was mine....:wink:

went back to the waiting room...

fir ti same frenzy ppl came wid their expreinces...and vo usual " faad rahe hain yaar ". i was in the 3rd panel and dat was supposedly the most " faadu " 1...

anyway last person of the day to b intvwd....( c dis is wat i call luck )....hall empty...no1 but me n panelists....
panel includes...
a young prof : yp
a ungalbaaz oldie : uo
a pawn prof : pp
and me

10th 87.6
12th 78.6
ba pass corres...56 n 52 % resp....
wipro bpo 1 yr experience....
so dat basically lets every1 knw dat i was nt on d rght track....9 tho i knw dat i m...) anyway this is how it went...
entered the room...
uo : y did u come late being a resident of delhi.
me : rickshaw driver was rookie and both of us didnt knw the exact place
uo: y corres...
me : gyan.............
uo : fav subject..??
me : all
uo : any 1 dat u like d most
me : maths
uo: gestured the yp to ask questions
yp : curriculum
me : told
yp.: eulers theorem ??
me : if i say dat i dont knw...then i ll b lying...but i cant say anything more than " i cant remember rght now"
smiles all over
yp : ok, tell me abt ur job profile
me : gyan
yp; wat was ur role, hw did it help u..??
me : gyan.....
pp: where do u c bpos widin the next 2 yrs...??
me : gyan...
pp: but companies r here for cheap labor...
me : other developing nations provide cheaper labor...if the companies had to ...they d ve moved there...
seemed convinced...
pp : isnt it difficult for sm1 hu is wrking in bpo getting handsome slary to leave ad go for studies...
me : no...
pp: gnerally....
me : yes
pp : so y wud sm1 like u come here leaving a lucrative job...( god dont belive him...i ws earning hardly 2.5l p.a. and he ws caling dat lucrative )isnt it tuf....y do v selecet such people...
me : 405 of ppl u r select r experinced...and is going pretty well wid the institute's brand name etc...so i guess...u have ur reasons to do so ...:wink:
pp: dumbstruck.....awrite, do u agree dat bpo is going to end within the nest 5 yrs...??
me : gyan...
pp: no take a stand...do u agree or disagree
me : its opinion and nt agreement or disagreement...i have mine u have urs...v cant fite over dis topic can v...:wink:
pp : ( convinced) ok, wats the turn over for wipro..??
me : dont know...
pp : hus d ceo of wipro bpo...
me : told
pp...full name
me : told...bu ti m nt sure
pp: wat is the price of wipro share
me : told...but i m nt sure
uo ; (comes back)...wat r u sure abt...??..u r unsure abt half the things u say...
me : (fat gayi)...smhow remained composed...and said...i knw wat i want frm my life...
uo : wat do u want?
me : success and peace...
uo : pappu yadav is successful
me : dat is ur opinion....:wink:
uo : good...dats it...
me : is it all...??
uo : yes

i guess i performed pretty well....dont kw wat hey were thinking...but i was in control most of the times n knew wat i ws talkin abt...
anyway...
i took a lift frm a prof of another panel till cp...:wink: v had a nice lil chat there too...reached home at 8....long and tedious day....

i hope dis exp helps...

hi Had my GD/PI in IIM,bangalore on 27th Feb , 9:00 AM Batch.
My intro:
Electronics & communication Engg(2006 batch)
IT Experience (1.5 yrs)
CAT:93.15 %ile
calls:narsee,siib,nirma, tapmi, fore, lbs, somaiya
converted:icfai hyderabad:oha:
My encounter wid NIRMA:angel:

GD:
paper was given to us to gather and write abt our thots for the topic which we need to return after the GD is over

topic:large population is a hindrance to economic growth.:2gunfire:

2 min to think and write
1 min to speak up ur opinion individually
10 min to discuss
1/2 min to conclude individually

overall gud.......only me and one more was against the topic so all wre banging upon me.......gave few points like:
*huge no. of ppl
*opportunity available
*BPOs KPOs rise
*low cost factor
*english speaking

bla bla bla :bomb:

overall gud gd

inter view.....

panel :::::::::1 lady & 2 guys

asked if any docs i want to submit.......
didnt had a look on my SOP......
lady, Prof, IIM guy (IG)

IG: tell me abt urself
me:.....
lady:hobbies??
me:watching movies,playing synthesizer,collecting stamps
lady:movie...tare zameen par......disease???explain the disease?
me:dislexia.....GYAN:grin:
lady:whats the wrd associated with stamp collection..which stamp recent one....few more qusetns
me:philately and GYAN:popcorn:
lady:which sea surrounds australia:bad-word:
me:never been there:2gunfire:
lady:two states in australia???
me:dnt know:2gunfire:
lady:two cities in australia???
me:sydney,melbourne:grab:(finally some answer i knew)
IG: qualities of student...
me: bla bla...hard wrkng...
IG:which is more imp. hard wrk...smart wrk??
me:gyan...
IG:learning and inquistivness???
me:gyan:mix of both..
IG:take a stand??
IG:any prblem that u faced in ur wrk....which u as a manager would like to sort it out....
me:gyan..........:biggrin:
IG:abt IT industry(grilled upon my learning from the industry tried to create stress.)
lady:asled abt my clients:
me.i meantioned cisco ITC and netapp
lady:itc brnads...name them,
me:into tobacco...40%...dint clicked the name of brands in particular...:bad-word:but told they r into every thing......hotels.....apparels.....soaps etc.:confused:
lady:Y MBA???
me: finally

IG:which books u have read???
me:1 told ...learning asked abt other.......told the learning din't seem to agree wid my learnings
prof(after long time):heard abt benazir>>>
me:yes......details...
prof:abt forefather???india or not....
me:whose mine or benazirs????:rolleyes:
prfs:laughing...u seem to be indian......what abt her's
me:story:grin:

thank you saurabh.
me:pleasure is all urs and bit mine:wink:

in all gud experience(nice panel)8-)

hi puys!

here goes mine.....i had GD/PI today (28-Feb) at 11.15am @IIM-B

I have work ex of 1.5yrs. CAT: 95.96

Reached the place on time (merely 2Km from my home). Only 8 person turned up. NIRMA called just 10 person in one slot. I think there are 4 slots per day.

Started arnd 11.20.
We had to jot down our points and followed by ideas on the topic given.
Topic: Politics is a necessary evil.
Time: 2mins for point jot-down, 1min for monologue, 10min open discussion, 1min for individual summary at the end.
Our GD did not quite turned in to a fish market but was deficit of good points. All general ideas. We also tried to include how to remove the current corruption in politics. I gave points for both for n against the topic.:wink:
There were 3 panelists: a ma'am wearing blue saree (B), a sir with specs (S), another sir specialising in Finance (since he askd questions on Fin)(F)...

S: What is this company all about? ( I work in a start-up)
Me: ..
S: U have done engg then y did u go for such work -pro? (Am working as TL in work pro involving bit marketing, operations, market surveys...in HR industry)
Me: Explained...but dnt seemed to be too pleased
F: gimme the photocopies...
Me: I started to give one by one, explaining what is what..but he seemed to be in too hurry..do i handed over all...
F: show me original cat score card
Me: did
S: How do u relate engineering in this?
Me: ..
S: You are not answering my qstn..
Me:
B: You cannot speak to the point...just rambling here n there..
Me: Am trying to explain the overall thing ma'am....and explained the remaing part with my role there
S: Ok gimme ur marksheets. hand me the whole file.
Me:..
B: What are ur hobbies?
F: what is the difference btwn NSE n BSE? (one of my hobbies is share trading)
F: Which of the both u think is most accurate?
F:Explain
F: what is the vol of trade done in the both?
Me: !!!
F: what is a put?
Me..
F: what is the difference btwn fut n options?
Me: I mumbled bit....the term 'obligation' was not cuming to my mind..so said tat etcetc n future is more rigid whereas options is flexible..etcetc
F: Explained me abt the two ...then said ok ..thank u...
Me: took the originals n thanked n left....

guys...what to make of it?

Hi puys

heres my pathetic experience..

GD : is china a threat to the indian economy?

a good and satisfying gd..no fish maket..

u all must be knowing the rules of the gd so i need not post it again..

now the pi

3 professors p1,p2,p3 n me

p2: what is field of interest in yr btech(electonics and comm,fresher)?
me: vlsi since i have am working in this field for the last 2 sem.
p2: good..tell me what is nanotechnology ? ( i wondered since when did vlsi started meaning nanotechnology)
me: gave the ans.
p2: tell me 1 application of nanotech.
me: in aircraft wings to make them lighter and increase efficiency.
p2: can we use carbon in place of silicon in vlsi?
me: no
p2: why
me: it has not been tested to see whether it has prop which si provides.
p2: is it coz of etching?
me: yes since we dont work o sizes as small as carbon fibres at the moment.
p2: i am talking abt the future. (i asked myself whether i am responsible for what happens in the future)
me: yes sir,its possible.
p2:tell me something else which i should ask u
me: i do programming for embedded systems
p2: which languages do u have for this?
me: vhdl and verilog which is a verification language.
now the most ridiculous ques i have heard in my life..deserves a big laugh

p2: can we use html and xml in place of vhdl/verilog
me: no sir since they are not hardware description languages
p2: but isnt it good if its possible.suppose i am in newdelhi and want to put on an ac in mumbai using an embedded system,isnt it good if html is used since it will be a hardware independent language
me: (wondered what the hell was he asking, i thought he had gone crazy..how d hell can he program a hardware in a hardware independent language)..
i said yes sir it will be good since it will make the system portable.

p2: i am talking abt the future
me: yes sir.its possible in the future (i guess he was more interested in the future than present).

p1: what do u do in spare time?
me: earlier i used to play too but now i just watch cricket in spare time.
p1: do u watch ckt in yr spare time or when theres a match?
me: when there is a match going on in my spare time,i watch it.

smiles..

p1: which np do u read?
me: the hindu
p1: what are the headlines today?
me: gave the ans.
p1: how many editions are there for hindu?
me: dont know sir
p1: how many editions are there for TOI?
me: dont know sir
p1: whats the diff in the no. of editions of HINDU and TOI?
me: (he should have got the ans with my earlier two replies but i guess he wasnt intelligent enough)
i said i dont know all this sir.

p3: tell me 2 companies each under anil ambani and mukesh ambani
me: gave the ans
p3: 1 more
me: (couldnot recollect coz of the rubbish newspaper questions earlier by p2.)
p3: whats nifty
me: national stock exchange
p3: what is the diff between nse and nifty
me: its the index of nse.
p3: what is sensex then
me: sensitive index,30 stocks
p3: which two banks have entered into a merger recently
me: dont know sir.

that was it..i guess a useless pi..made even more useless with the type of ques asked..

pls give yr opinion..