NIRMA 2007-2009 Calls OUT

NIRMA calls are out heres the link Nirma Institute of Management regards Krishna

NIRMA calls are out
heres the link

Nirma Institute of Management

regards
Krishna

Hi Guys,
Finally the calls are out for nirma.I am thru and all the best to all who have got the call.
But still the interview dates are not clearly mentioned.Lets hope v get to no abot the dates soon.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m getting message:

No match found in the list of short-listed candidates.

is that mean i m not short listed??

got call at 93.43%ile but will they change the dates as my centre will be delhi and having gd pi of tapmi on 27(dates of nirma are 23 24 25)and will leave on 24 so will be able to appear for nirma only on 23.

i m getting message:

No match found in the list of short-listed candidates.

is that mean i m not short listed??

obviously :)
even i got the same message 😃

me too got a call......97.48.........but a problm of dates....i had my interview of S P JAIN in delhi on 24 n 25........same is with NIRMA................23 24 25............wat to du seniors..........

hi guys,
i too have got a call from NIRMA @ 93.8 %ile+ 9 months work-ex ;but it is clashing with that of TAPMI.will have to miss out on the later.FEB and early MARCH is gonna too hectic with "BHARAT DARSHAN".

hi,
the foll. criteria has been adopted by nirma this time arnd. for giving out the gd/pi calls.

Criteria for short-listing candidates for GD/PI

1. Total CAT score is greater than or equal to 92 percentile,
  2. Sectional cut-off (logic and data interpretation, quantitative and verbal) - 50 percentile each,
  3. No sectional cut-off for total score 95 percentile and above.
@ seniors.... does this mean that there is any bias towards people having higher cat scores?
cheers.
hi guys,
i too have got a call from NIRMA @ 93.8 %ile+ 9 months work-ex ;but it is clashing with that of TAPMI.will have to miss out on the later.FEB and early MARCH is gonna too hectic with "BHARAT DARSHAN".

nuthins will clash man. do contact them for the change of date/location. dont miss any gd/pi. both nirma n tapmi are college which earned reputation over the period of time n are worth it. so dont let the opportunity go
anirudha.porwal Says
me too got a call......97.48.........but a problm of dates....i had my interview of S P JAIN in delhi on 24 n 25........same is with NIRMA................23 24 25............wat to du seniors..........

read the prev. post.
they may consider ur req.

guys... i see same( nirma gd/pi) topic on 3 threads..
y dont u stick to one.

hi...my gdpi is on 23rd at 11:15 AM....also having gdpi of LBSIM on same day at 4:00 PM
Wats d duration of GDPI of a particular batch, will it be over in 2 hrs? My friend is having it at 2:00 PM on the same day. Does tht mean i wuld b free by 2:00 PM...........if thts d case, then i dont need to change the date.
But if wuld last longer than this, then i have to get it changed.
reply seniors............n plzzz suggest wat to do.
regards
rohit

hi me even got a call.....but have any of u got a call letter by post(hard copy)...
I just hav confirmation in the form of email?
Kindly reply