NIILM Center for Management Studies [admission 2012-2014 batch]

Hello puys, I am starting this thread for queries regarding admission in NIILM CMS for 2012-2014 batch. I, myself, among one who is interested in taking admission in this b-school. I want to know about 1.the avg. placement for last year…

Hello puys,

I am starting this thread for queries regarding admission in NIILM CMS for 2012-2014 batch.
I, myself, among one who is interested in taking admission in this b-school. I want to know about
1.the avg. placement for last year batch i.e., 2010-2012 batch.
2.also how many got placed (among 180)?
3.also what about the infrastructure of the college?
4.is it worth investing 7.5lakh+ for this college?

any college student/senior helping out will be much appreciated.:)
Every NIILM CMS aspirant please join this thread.

regards,

aadha madguy

bump!!!! still no reply

Evn i have a few queries if some one can revert.
Is the coll n program aicte approvd?
What score in CAT can fetch a gd-pi call?

The college offers PGDM approved by aicte and their PGDM is equated as MBA by Association of Indian University(AIU).
I heard that they got NBA accreditation too this year. Though i am not sure about that.

Okie..i see..what abt the CAT score? How much can fetch a gd-pi call?

sandy895 Says
Okie..i see..what abt the CAT score? How much can fetch a gd-pi call?

i am not sure about that but i will be appearing for gd-pi-extempore in kolkata on 28th Jan by my dec mat score.

hey guys,this is sanjoy sinha.im a student of this college.i will rate my college as 6 out-off 10.for further query u cn contact with me.9654102965

sanjoy sinha Says
hey guys,this is sanjoy sinha.im a student of this college.i will rate my college as 6 out-off 10.for further query u cn contact with me.9654102965

please give some details regarding their placement for the final year batch. what is their avg package. do they provide 100% placement.

the placement record provided in their website is pretty impressive. are those info legit????
Evn i have a few queries if some one can revert.
Is the coll n program aicte approvd?
What score in CAT can fetch a gd-pi call?

dude.... the program in NIILM-CMS is AICT approved.
as for as your cat score is concern.... its not very tough to crack NIILM-CMS now a days... why it is so, i can't say.

Are the placements stats given on the website real...???

hey guys...
i have cleared the gd/pi of NIILM-CMS.... i have been said to pay the 1st installment on or before 3rd feb... on a finale note is NIILM worth spending 2yrs and 7.5 lacs?? seniors n others joining this college are requested to reply...

vivek

hey guys...
i have cleared the gd/pi of NIILM-CMS.... i have been said to pay the 1st installment on or before 3rd feb... on a finale note is NIILM worth spending 2yrs and 7.5 lacs?? seniors n others joining this college are requested to reply...

vivek

how hard was the gd/pi session. and what were you asked????
Anyway congratulations:clap:
hey guys...

vivek

I have deposited the token money to book my seat so that I can take other GD/PI's tension free.......

for all your queries visit the link below
NIILM CMS- Reality!!!

for a better understanding of this college please visit the link given below
NIILM CMS- Reality!!!

hey guys...

vivek

please reconsider your options. this college is not worth joining. placements are below 2 lakhs per annum for our senior batch and much worse for us.

http://real-face-of-niilm-cms.blogspot.in/
how hard was the gd/pi session. and what were you asked????
Anyway congratulations:clap:

gd was quite nice but pi was really tough... for me it continued for 15-20 mins...
why mba? questions related to ur graduation and a few technical questions were also there....

how much did u pay??

for all your queries visit the link below
NIILM CMS- Reality!!!

for a better understanding of this college please visit the link given below
NIILM CMS- Reality!!!

please reconsider your options. this college is not worth joining. placements are below 2 lakhs per annum for our senior batch and much worse for us.

NIILM CMS- Reality!!!

I am curious........ Are you being paid for this?????

lol now this scam is in pagalguy too.