NIFT M.F.Tech(Management)

*Hi Guys n Gals…I m Ayan.If any one of u is preparing for the entrance test of the Fashion Management Program of NIFT…u could clarify ur doubts here.I m a M.F.Tech(Management) student in NIFT Hyderabad Centre.U can even drop in an entry i…

Hi Guys n Gals......I m Ayan.If any one of u is preparing for the entrance test of the Fashion Management Program of NIFT.....u could clarify ur doubts here.I m a M.F.Tech(Management) student in NIFT Hyderabad Centre.U can even drop in an entry in my scrapbook on Orkut......All The Best.

I am a b.com (h) student
would it make any sense doin this course????????
please tell me more about this course?

Well....evn I m a B.Com Graduate....n one of my classmate has a psychology background,other has a history background.So it doesn't matter....what matters is your interest n how do u think doing this course would help you.That is,why take the gamble?After doing the course,you might end up in An Export House or in A Buying House or in Branding or in Retailing or in Market Research.For a B.Com student some technical subjects become headaches but at the end of the day it's just part and parcel of ur life at NIFT...bt don't join becoz of Glamour factor only...its serious business out here..

but what abt the placements n whch nift centre is best?
.............what r its future aspects

A NIFTian Says
Hi Guys n Gals......I m Ayan.If any one of u is preparing for the entrance test of the Fashion Management Program of NIFT.....u could clarify ur doubts here.I m a M.F.Tech(Management) student in NIFT Hyderabad Centre.U can even drop in an entry in my scrapbook on Orkut......All The Best.

u havent given link to your Orkut profile 😃
orkut - Login
This is d link 2 my prof on Orkut.Plcmnts....u wl gt a clr pic on Jan whn our Snrs get plced.
A NIFTian Says
Well....evn I m a B.Com Graduate....n one of my classmate has a psychology background,other has a history background.So it doesn't matter....what matters is your interest n how do u think doing this course would help you.That is,why take the gamble?After doing the course,you might end up in An Export House or in A Buying House or in Branding or in Retailing or in Market Research.For a B.Com student some technical subjects become headaches but at the end of the day it's just part and parcel of ur life at NIFT...bt don't join becoz of Glamour factor only...its serious business out here..

hi
well said....i agree with u.The same points are what i came up with during my research.My sis is a design student at nift, delhi and trust me u guys live mad lives.

I would like to know something about the exam......my maths is kinda weak specially p&c;, probability etc...if its ratio avg mixture profit loss , thats okay....also my gk is seriously very bad...give a little direction as to how shud i,at this point go about gk, and maths.

See guys, hold on to your questions. U will find answers to all the possible questions u can think off in the previous threads of NIFT. Just use the search function and go through them and then u will not feel any need to ask any questions other than having discussions among urself. ATB to u guys.

Cheers
Friend4ever

hey puys ,
i am preparn for nift pg xm.i am frm delhi...i wanted to know abt the scope of fashion management...how to prepare for business domain section...?is thr any sectional cut-off? whts the overall cut-off like? nift seniors plz do pour in wid ur replies..

hey puys ,
i am preparn for nift pg xm.i am frm delhi...i wanted to know abt the scope of fashion management...how to prepare for business domain section...?is thr any sectional cut-off? whts the overall cut-off like? nift seniors plz do pour in wid ur replies..

my friend, please use the search option and u will find the answers to all these queries. I am saying this because last year when we guys were preparing we had asked a lot of questions :D. Moreover our seniors had also asked a lot of questions. Hope ur queries will be solved.

Cheers
Friend4ever

hi friendz,

i am appearing for nift entrance exam this yr for pg course in fashion management.I have certain queries ,plzz help

1.What is the level of quant in nift PGFM paper?
2.What is the pattern of the paper as in the number of questions ,marks distribution etc.?
3.What are the placement prospects after doin this c course as compared to specialization in other streams like finance marketing frm a class mba colleges?

Also,i would like to know if there is any analysis available of the last year NIFT Papers online.Plz provide d link.

Thanks a lot in advance..!!:) I hope i ll get a reply.

Hi siaa,
I am also giving entrance this year, 2007 for PG Management, which centr u r i am at Mumbai. Can u give me some idea about Fashion GK & Normal GK

Thxs

Hi Ayan
I m nikhil . i will give M.F. tech management this yr. So i want to know
1.What is the level of quant in nift PGFM paper & level of MAT ?
2.What is the pattern of the paper as in the number of questions ,marks distribution etc.?
3.What are the placement prospects after doin this c course as compared to specialization in other streams like finance marketing frm a class mba colleges?

Also,i would like to know if there is any analysis available of the last year NIFT Papers online.Plz provide d link.

Thanks a lot in advance..!!:smile: I hope i ll get a reply.

hi all,
i appeared for the NIFT MANAGEMENT exam yesterday.
my 1st section was ok ok,my attempt is 100 %.quant section was damn good n i did well,reasoning and english sections were also good but i just did tukka bazi in gk section...
in the second question,i dont know what i did.i solved whole MK Pandey,but when i was in the exam hall,i was just doubtful at each and every question.i m nt sure whether my qus ll b right or nt coz i did full tukke bazi in that section.i was not able to solve the analytical resoning question coz it was v difficult n i wasted a lot of time on thetr question.
now ,i m so worried about the result,i prepared a lot for this exam,but dnt know whether i ll be through or not..guys,can anyone tell me when ll the result come and what is the percentile that one requires to be a part of nift.

hi,
i dont know abt the percentile but result will be declared by 1st week of may. my maths & gk section was not good. As there was no negative marking so i bluffed the quewtion which i dont know.

hii guys,

well,d ppr is over ...now we all r awaitin d results .....my performance was fine..though cudnt perform well in maths sec ..wat bout you ppl..??wat dop u all think r d cutoffs goin to be like???

seniors,if any:) ...plzz guide ..!

dis thread is almost dead but lets hope sm ppl care to post!

take care ,

hii guys,

well d exam is over ..n nw we all r awaitin d results...

my performance in dis exam was fine....though cudnt perform well in maths sec ........wat bout u guys ..??wat do u ppl think are d cutoffs goin to b like??

seniors ,if ny,plzz guide..

this thread is almost dead ..i can only hope of bein replied..:)

take care ,

hi,
whatabout the 2nd paper?
i was not able to solve few reasoning qus so did tukkabazi..
also i m not confident about the case study.
my maths section was good.
plz tell me about urself

hey!
even i appeared for the exam....english n reasoning sections were very good gk was gud...but cudnt do really well in maths it was 50%tukkabaji n 50% attempt in math...n second paper was ok...overall it was 100% attempt since thr were no -ve marks!!
any idea abt the cutoffs n result???
hope a few more ppl ll come n post thr experiences! totally agree with siaa this section is almost dead!!

cya tk cr!!