NIELIT Recruitment for NIC 2017

This group is going to discuss about the vacancy released by the NIELIT on 26 july 2017 for the department of NIC

so any 8dea about the job profile of scientist b in NIC ?

Is seprate syllabus for CS and ECE ?

How to resize phto and sign based on their prescibed format?

What is the syllabus for scientific assistant for ece branch??

Can someone the share the wattsapp group link for this, if any...

It is written in advt that B.tech Electrical can apply, but there is no mention of syllabus for same. Seeking Help

i m back on PagalGuy after a long while due to this NIELT recruitment

please anyone know how aggregate percentage nielit count means aggregate ofall 8 sem or aggrgate of 7th and 8th sem on which basis degree is aawarded plesase reply me i have not 60% aggrgate of all 6 sem but i have degree certificate with B,E, FIRSTCLASS PLEASE HELP ME SHOULD I APPLY OR NOT PLEASE 

guys plz suggest strtegy ...hw to study for this exm??? exm kb ho skti he exact...?? by doing gate ppr cn we crck exm???  any specific book for this exm?

any idea when will the exam be conducted?

is static Gk or current affairs included in the GK section?

is there anyone MCA graduate who is willing to pursue for Scientist B, but not able to apply.

We can convince NIC and Miety , because their policy allows MCA but somehow they skiped MCA graduate. if you are interested we can push for it. 

please let your view know , if you are MCA

anyone have any previous paper ?

If have pls share

Anyone working as IT officer in bank thinking about this exam?

can someone post the question paper of NIELIT held on 22nd july 2017 for CSE , answer key is already out by NIELIT but not able to get question paper. 

shall we crack the technical assistant  exam without GATE preparation. pls say something

ERROR:

When i trying to upload my documents on the site, it showing error File not uploaded. File format is not accepted.   

The file size is 1.8 MB and its a single PDF file. i already uploaded same file to NIELIT previous recruitments.  please Help me guys

How to download our application form after payment??

Percentage of marks is not indicated in my degree certificate . Do need to upload consolidated marksheet as well ?