NICL Assistant Post Interview and Computer Proficiency Test thread

PERSON SELECTED FROM DIFFERENT STATES SO THAT STATE-WISE INTERVIEW DISCUSSION CAN ALSO HAPPEN

PERSON SELECTED FROM DIFFERENT STATES SO THAT STATE-WISE INTERVIEW DISCUSSION CAN ALSO HAPPEN

where can we get the

Interview Data Sheet'

guyz what they expect in interview ?? what kind of questions??

share ur thoughts ..............pls.....

Guys any one from andhra?

Guys do you know if there is any bond to be signed ? any idea anyone?

Is this profile will really be a challenging one for teenagers???? Because, confused with others suggestion!!! rolleyes

interview schedule out for interview

whats in hand salary???

hey buddies any idea about computer proficency test (CPT) , what types of questions they ask ?? can any body share previous years experience, or question papers ??

what is the ratio called against existing vacancies? ny idea?..

in the requirements they mentioned date of birth certificate. i couldnt understand the exact meaning.

i am selected from MP state. the interview schedule list out for MP but my name is not there..is this thing happened with anyone else..??? is there any more list gonna come out...?? still confused..any NICL contact No i should call..

I'm from Andhra Pradesh , 20years old and pursuing my b.tech. 3rd year and do you know about any study leave possible for completing my b.tech. and what is the salary that i can draw every month ???
p.s: ALL THIS SHALL HAPPEN IF I CLEAR THE INTERVIEW 😁

Hi.. iam from andhra pradesh. i was shortlisted for the interview. They asked to bring date of birth certificate and obc. is tenth class certificate is enough as a proof.? and also due to samikyandra movement they are saying that my obc certifcate issue will take longer. Is the caste and income certifcate are equivalent to obc????

Hi. is there any one from Tamilnadu

i am completed graduation in 2011 but i have only provisional degree certificate. so there is compulsory to bring convolution degree certificate or it is enough to have provisional degree certificate. please comment.

Interview Date is not based on alphabetical order. may its based on written exam mark order in respective region. One who attends the interview first may score more marks in written exam? Any idea?

In an email i got as"The 'Instructions to candidate' and 'Interview Data Sheet' is also available in our Company's website under “Recruitment Section”. You are advised to go through the 'Instructions to the candidates' and fill up the 'Interview Data Sheet' for submission of the same during the Interview". I am not able to find insruction to candidates and interview data sheet. Can any one help me with those

where can i download the "interview data sheet ".In my mail they mentioned under recruitment section but i could't find it and what do they mean computer proficiency test i mean will they check for typing skills and by the way any one fom andhra pradesh(hyderabad)

contact me mail id indravit@gmail.com

👍