NIACL - Administrative Officer - Expected notifications

The notification for the exam of NIACL for the post of Administrative Officer will be released during October, 2015 More information will be available on the NIACL website http://newindia.co.in/

Is it from a reliable source??

what's the source of this info? please reply...urgent

Hey Guys,

I have started this discussion for people wanting to participate in discussions regarding different economic and financial developments happening across the globe. You can share your personal views, newspaper articles, editorials, informative videos and many other similar stuff that can enhance our intellect across several issues.

Also, I urge all the exam aspirants here to promote this thread because if large amount of people, aspiring for range of exams across different fields, converge at this thread, it will be helpful for the followers to prepare for different stages in selection processes like Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, Written Ability Tests, etc.

Moreover, there will be many who would have cleared the exam and are working in some institution or are preparing to start their journey in their beautiful career. I request you all to remain active at this thread because there will be ample amount of information that only you can provide and not the ones who are aspiring to clear competitive examinations

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/economic-financial-rendezvous-36069600

when will niacl assistants and ao new notification for 2015-2016  will come ??? is there any choice in comming in october??? plzz reply

Here is any Automobile engineer...?? Yr plz tel me d last yr cut off of niacl AO automobile speclist or other spclist post.

Nd wht is d exm pattern ....nd isme GS ati h ya GA plz tel me...b'cz meine suna tha nd meine net pe b chk kiya to iska or bank ka pattern same h...but meine ek buk odr ki thi NIACL ki usme SSC ke pattern se prctice set the....dis is vry confusing so plz ...tel me d exact pattern of niacl AO exm..plz

Can't we do RTI to know the expected month for AO notification in NIACL?

Hi...

anyone called NIACL/UIICL hr recruitment cell...?

anyone having number..?

how many up for nia ao exam 2016

can any one tell me how to clear descriptive section plzz reply ?

is the stamped bond duty doc mandatory or some other option can be exercised at its place (better allowed to join without it)

what will be the expected cutoff for prelims ???

wat would be the level of prelims?? similar to ibps po or difficult .

helllo guyz .is there anyother group for niacl 2016-17 on pagal guy ,   i  am unable to see any notification or discussion regarding this exam if there is a group please let me know

Which test series is good for NIACL AO prelims

Guyzz I dunn see any discussion going on or much info being passed on here about this year's xm. So, I think it would be better either to make a seperate pg group r a whatsapp grp. Anyone interested for a whatsap grp ping me on 7827120291 or add me to one if there already exists.

Is this a 9-5 job with weekends off ? 

what kind of life they give ?

plz share your views

http://yt2fb.com/jack-ma-success-story-jack-ma-founder-of-alibaba-g-3/
 have time.. ?  watch it guys